• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need your HELP friends of snowest. Feb 3 Deadline. Please help!

R
Nov 26, 2007
Hamilton, MT
I am helping on a fundraiser for muscular dystrophy. I need to get donations to total the amount of $1600. I will leave my MD web pag on here and you can check it out. If all the members on here donated a $1 I would not have a problem reaching my goal. I know how the economy is and understand of you cant help. Thanks Eveyone in advance. :beer;:beer;
https://www.joinmda.org/hamilton2010/hvfd21walker

Last edited:
R
Nov 26, 2007
Hamilton, MT
Okay everyone I need to raise $1600 by Feb 3. If 320 members of this forum each donate $5 that would be my goal. Thanks to snowbunnychaser for starting this thing. If you guys think this is a scam pm me and I will call you and talk to you about it. Thanks everyone:beer;

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
now i feel bad!:(

No reason to feel bad! You have put forth effort to help this along, and you gave a donation. :beer; You also have 2 beautiful little girls to feed & clothe, and I'm sure that costs quite a bit! :)

Peeps, let's help out this worthy cause.

S
Nov 24, 2001
Lewiston, ID
we have 30 some thousand people on her that can afford a sled and afford the expensive gas to feed them but can't give for the kids that have had a horrible thing happen to them by no fault of there own.

Give 5 or 10 bucks and just skip a few hill climbs next time you go out and then you will be back to even!!

As a guy that stands on the hot street corner during the middle of august dodging cars while trying to fill a boot for MDA. I can respect what RMK900 is trying to do here.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Last time I was out (at hubby's work Christmas party, rarely go to bars), it cost me 5 bucks for ONE drink. :eek:

Premium Features