For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Powder Room This is the SnoWest LADIES forum.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Currently: Back in the game!
Dogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

... we all know they want to

What's the best way to meet single chicks who like to sled?

Seriously. I'm never going to be happy in life if I can't have my addictions be her addictions because if they're not it'll just wind up as a total disaster

Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I figured somone was going to ask sooner or later

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dogmeat For This Useful Post:
CatWoman (11-25-2009), Mister907 (10-29-2011), PowderCrew (11-29-2009), SnoChica (09-28-2011)
Old 11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Currently: Smiling....
Thanked 2,131 Times in 1,057 Posts
girlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond reputegirlpowder has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post

Seriously. I'm never going to be happy in life if I can't have my addictions be her addictions because if they're not it'll just wind up as a total disaster

Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I figured somone was going to ask sooner or later
Not inappropriate at all. Way to go!!!
I think it's great to look for someone that has the same interest you have. Now if your still in Vernal Utah I think it's going to be a long distance relationship eh? It's so hard to find that perfect match. I wish you the best of luck with this. I think it's important to have similar interests and go from there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlpowder For This Useful Post:
Dunatic (12-07-2010), SnoChica (09-28-2011)
Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Currently: MULE
Ex-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond repute

I've often wondered the same thing, gotta admit.

Gotta find someone who can put up with the dirt and snow thing though.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
northernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond reputenorthernsledgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe these sled forums need a "meeting and greeting" forum for people looking for a sledding partner of the opposite gender.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northernsledgirl For This Useful Post:
drypowder (11-22-2011), Kc06M7rider (04-04-2011), mp_2009 (03-21-2010)
Old 11-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Currently: #lumberjack
JustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:

Man my wife loves MX and she can ride but she hates sleds not kidding we fight over it and me going all the time. She says she hates the smell being cold and getting stuck. She'll come around though I have a feeling . So my question to you girls how do I get her into it?? I love riding with the guys but I love riding with her as well but she says I make her look bad but she has only been riding about a year compaired to my 15? I try to tell her its about learning and hell I get stuck more than she does. Maybe she needs other girls to ride with? I mean you should see this girl on quads and MX bikes she is a natural she even made me teach her how to wheelie so she could make guys mouths drop.

Last edited by JustinB; 11-24-2009 at 11:05 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to JustinB For This Useful Post:
KRMK (11-24-2017)
Old 11-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Currently: Waiting for Snow To Fly!!!
Puddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:

I have a lot of Cousins in tridell. not very far from vernal. they sled thats where my family is from. there are alot of single girls on here too..... just start talking to them...

Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Currently: *snow dancing*
LADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond reputeLADYREV800 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernsledgirl View Post
Maybe these sled forums need a "meeting and greeting" forum for people looking for a sledding partner of the opposite gender.
Use SnoWest to get myself a "mail order sledder."
If I should ever become single again that is

Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Currently: still a rebel way back in the country
theultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond reputetheultrarider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrvl Sledder View Post
Man my wife love MX and she can ride but she hates sleds not kidding we fight over it and me going all the time. She says she hates the smell being cold and getting stuck. She'll come around though I have a feeling . So my question to you girls how do I get her into it?? I love riding with the guys but I love riding with her as well but she says I make her look bad but she has only been riding about a year compaired to my 15? I try to tell her its about learning and hell I get stuck more than she does. Maybe she needs other girls to ride with?
Don't mix a "boys ride" with your gal until she can hang with the boys. Spend some time with just the two of you, or bet yet, with another couple and make it all about the ladies. Most of all, when they make mistakes, make it no big deal!!! If your gal rides mx, she will get the hang of the sleds. As to getting cold, make sure you spend more on HER gear than on yours. Don't cheap out on her gear or the kids when that day comes. Nobody likes to be wet and/or cold especially someone new to this. Make sure to keep it fun. Ride to her abilities, not yours. That doesn't mean you can not hit a playground where you ask her to give you a few minutes to take a pole or two at a hill, or drop a cornice that is calling your name. Just make sure to stop, tell her that you are going to hit that cornice! Do not let her follow you by accident. It happens and is not a good thing Be more patient than you have ever been in your life. It will pay off in the end. My wife has been my riding partner for years now. You should see the looks she gets when she pops her helmet off, and people saying "your a girl"! She eats it up. Sacrifice the ride with boys for now, and have a riding partner for life.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to theultrarider For This Useful Post:
aksnomachinechic (11-25-2009), bigislandgrrl (04-08-2011), BLONDZ (11-25-2009), CatWoman (11-25-2009), hillhor (10-19-2012), Hottstuf (11-25-2009), JustinB (12-03-2009), Matte Murder (09-18-2011), ndsleddealer (12-05-2009), ne1cadrgn (07-23-2010), outlaw11j (12-12-2010), Polaris Lady (12-10-2012), polster (02-23-2011), PowderGirl (11-29-2009), shorty00 (12-13-2010), skidoochic (02-08-2010), SnoChica (09-28-2011), spoon (02-24-2011), Tackbtch (01-11-2010), Tonysnoo (09-15-2010), xfire_AK (11-26-2009), zacs (02-26-2010)
Old 11-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Currently: Getting my snow dance on!!
Basic Member
Hottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
Don't mix a "boys ride" with your gal until she can hang with the boys. Spend some time with just the two of you, or bet yet, with another couple and make it all about the ladies. Most of all, when they make mistakes, make it no big deal!!! If your gal rides mx, she will get the hang of the sleds. As to getting cold, make sure you spend more on HER gear than on yours. Don't cheap out on her gear or the kids when that day comes. Nobody likes to be wet and/or cold especially someone new to this. Make sure to keep it fun. Ride to her abilities, not yours. That doesn't mean you can not hit a playground where you ask her to give you a few minutes to take a pole or two at a hill, or drop a cornice that is calling your name. Just make sure to stop, tell her that you are going to hit that cornice! Do not let her follow you by accident. It happens and is not a good thing Be more patient than you have ever been in your life. It will pay off in the end. My wife has been my riding partner for years now. You should see the looks she gets when she pops her helmet off, and people saying "your a girl"! She eats it up. Sacrifice the ride with boys for now, and have a riding partner for life.
Dude, ya gotta listen to this guy!... he's right on the $$$

On a side note.... I think the REAL question here should be: How do us crazy Sled lovin', dirt riding, MUD bathin' cuties manage NOT to intimidate (err... scare off) the boys that like these very things?!? haha

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hottstuf For This Useful Post:
Missy (11-14-2012), SnoChica (09-28-2011)
Old 11-25-2009, 02:37 AM
Currently: <<<THIS SLED IS FOR SALE>>>
Thanked 2,437 Times in 1,356 Posts
AKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond reputeAKSNOWRIDER has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Old 11-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Currently: 2016 axys
2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Currently: Getting my snow dance on!!
Basic Member
Hottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond reputeHottstuf has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Hottstuf For This Useful Post:
SnoChica (09-28-2011)
Old 11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
F-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeF-Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
aksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond reputeaksnomachinechic has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Currently: 2016 axys
2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Puddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Currently: all these changes
Basic Member
MCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond reputeMCIVER has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to MCIVER For This Useful Post:
theultrarider (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Currently: I'm riding Baby!!!! Wish you were here!!
Basic Member
BLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond reputeBLONDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to BLONDZ For This Useful Post:
Puddy Tat (12-02-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 08:04 PM
kiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiliki For This Useful Post:
AKSNOWRIDER (11-25-2009), cappel (01-25-2010), hillhor (10-19-2012), Hottstuf (11-25-2009), Puddy Tat (11-25-2009), theultrarider (11-25-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Currently: on another forum
Basic Member
icr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond reputeicr has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Currently: in love with my M8
Basic Member
JustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to beholdJustPinItFoxxy is a splendid one to behold

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to JustPinItFoxxy For This Useful Post:
backcountryislife (12-01-2009)
Old 11-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Currently: thinking snow
CBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond reputeCBX has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Currently: Ordering my parts already for next year
06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute06 RMK 900 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to 06 RMK 900 For This Useful Post:
Hottstuf (11-26-2009)