For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Features on SnoWest Discussion of new features as they are added to the SnoWest Forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,216 Times in 7,196 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default SNOWEST: Updated Chatbox

For the last several nights in a row when our member load got up over 2,000 online, we have had major server issues.

While trying to chase it down last night we discovered that the Chat Box module we were using was partially responsible for the errors, so we removed it.

As I write this we are installed an updated module that should not cause any conflicts and has a few new features.

As before you WILL be able to DISABLE it or MOVE it to a different location on your page.

We hope to have this online very shortly now.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Currently: He got me with my PMs - But I am still a rebel!
SnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do I remove it

How do I remove it or shrink it up? I really dislike this. I am a trackballer and use the scroll all the time and it gets stuck in this.

But thank you for upgrading to something that will hopefully be better and easier on the servers.

I sent you a PM on Monday about some other issues, but never heard back.

Since I use my work computer and several home computers that are used by others, I do not use the Remember Me. It seems like my connection only lasts about an hour. Can you make this longer?

When you logout, you used to get a box that said "Are you sure you want to Logout", now the box just says "undefined" with an OK button.

Thanx so much

"The content of this reply was not intended for all audiences and some viewers may be offended..... Suck it up!!!"

FOR SALE: Hood Tie Down Kits http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...d.php?t=176108

Old 11-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Currently: Not set.
MODERATOR: Premium Member
Idcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

You can move it to the bottom, or remove it completely by going to "UserCP" in the left side of the black navigation bar, then "Forum Options". The chatbox configuration is at the bottom of the screen.

'04 1M 1500 162" Challenger Extreme, M8 rear suspension, Custom jetting, clutching and gearing

Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Currently: He got me with my PMs - But I am still a rebel!
SnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond reputeSnowXTC has a reputation beyond repute

It was nice when you could shrink it up or expand it.

BTW, what happened this morning? Slow was an understatement.

"The content of this reply was not intended for all audiences and some viewers may be offended..... Suck it up!!!"

FOR SALE: Hood Tie Down Kits http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...d.php?t=176108

Old 11-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,216 Times in 7,196 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

we were re-indexing the search engine tables.