• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: New MODERATORS wanted

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
I suggest RockDog2112.
An all around class act, and the creator of the bacon thread!
Heck, the guy even sent me a PM after he heard that someone from Sherwood Park was caught in a slide last spring... this from someone I have never even met.

rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog rockdog

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Another vote for Graveler......assuming snowest is an "equal opportunity employer" ......don't ask, don't tell ;)

S
Vote for me and all your wildest dreams will come true.

DancingNapoleonDynamite.gif

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
Lets just make sure we have enough. I think a couple per forum brand would work best or about 10 total. People LOVE to complain about moderators, and more would get the job done easier without gaps in coverage when the mods life eventually prys them away from the computer......

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Bwahahahahahahahahaha:face-icon-small-hap

Mule as Mod:eek:

epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg

Sorry Mule:beer;:D

Though, one thing you will notice about a member of the PW variety.
They tend to be able to pop in on a regular basis............................
And the crowd goes wild...................................:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

LMFAO, sorry mule! LMFAO!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I am thinking Live Alaska is the man for the alaska section....who better to represent us?.......what ya think mike?

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
I am thinking Live Alaska is the man for the alaska section....who better to represent us?.......what ya think mike?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Haha, easy now! Remember how much I work in the Summer away from access to the internet..............................
and how much I ride in the winter.................
I think i'm disqualified on both counts..............
There are some better candidates that would be willing I am sure!
But thank you for the vote of confidence:face-icon-small-hap:beer;
Oh..............and there are those, that may, mistakenly if I may, describe me........as a RepWhore and a PostWhore:eek:

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak

Lol hell ya L.A for mod then when he drinks 2 many Stoli's we can get his password and raise all kinds of trouble! :beer;:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Lol hell ya L.A for mod then when he drinks 2 many Stoli's we can get his password and raise all kinds of trouble! :beer;:beer;

Bwahahahahahaha...........................................:beer;:beer;
Troublemaker:rolleyes:
Get back to your room:D
Now Mag on the other hand or how bout...................................dare I say...
Shwee:face-icon-small-hap

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Bwahahahahahaha...........................................:beer;:beer;
Troublemaker:rolleyes:
Get back to your room:D
Now Mag on the other hand or how bout...................................dare I say...
Shwee:face-icon-small-hap

absolutely no way can we turn shwee loose on the rest of alaska....holy cow.......hhmmm..boy that is a great idea mike..oh mag..you need to talk to shwee..................

Premium Features