• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer spark plugs?

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Its pretty easy just there is a bit involved.

1. remove seat (only 2 bolts. one on each side)
2. remove all plastic on top and probably the sides.
3.take off the gas tank. this gives full accsses tpo the top of the engine.
4. remove the caps off the spark plugs which are held on by screw.
there u go.
just take ur time and look at all the bolts needed to be taken off.

after you do it once its easy. It takes me about 20 min to take the sled apart and put it back together.

If this don;t help just look in your manual as the procedure is in there

Last edited:
Y
Dec 26, 2007
Well i had it started a day ago then i went to start it again and it would not fire so my dealer told me to drain the gass and change plugs.But i dont even know if this is the problem.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
when i built my exhaust for my phazer i fouled a cpl plugs from changing fuel mapping. just change ur plugs and drain gas like dealer said and should be good to go.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
ya whenever you change the exhaust on a newer yammie the efi fouls the plugs once and then your good again.

T
Dec 2, 2007
oregon
when i built my exhaust for my phazer i fouled a cpl plugs from changing fuel mapping. just change ur plugs and drain gas like dealer said and should be good to go.

roughrider, how did you change your fuel mapping. i built an exhaust on my phazer and it seems to be running to lean. i notice the temp light comes on quite often. do i need a programmer or is there another way. thanks

Premium Features