• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone have the instructions for adjusting the camber on Dragon front end?

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Just put my Zbroz front end on and want to adjust the spindles correctly...

Thanks
GW

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Using a 5/8 rod in the ski mounting hole you want 2.25" from the top off the bar to the top of the ski mounting hole.

Cardiac Kid

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2001
This is a good question and maybe a little more information can be added.

If I am reading the responce correct the bar would be place in one ski spindle and it would rest above the other ski spindle as indicated.

Is the Toe out ajusted to zero prior to making this adustment or should the toe out be ajusted to spec before making this adjustment?

Thanks

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Holz site says 3" from the spot you mentioned, is that a Polaris spec? This measurement is taken with the front end off the ground. Also the tow out is 1/8-1/4 after camber adjustment.

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
The wider your A Arms, the more that figure will be but it won't change 3/4". Aren't Z's a wider stance too...they should give you their measurement, maybe closer to the Holz?

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
The wider your A Arms, the more that figure will be but it won't change 3/4". Aren't Z's a wider stance too...they should give you their measurement, maybe closer to the Holz?

You are right, I didn't think about that...LOL Think I will call and post!

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
hmmmmm?

Guy at Zbroz just told me to run them @ +2deg or straight up and if it does weird sh!t to give him a call... (ROTFLMFAO)

Anywho... Holz website says to run 2.25" without their spindles and 3" with, so Super Dave is the money man!

Premium Features