• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to me, first ride impressions

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Took my new sled out yesterday, all I can say is WOW. Marginal snow conditions, but riding none the less, first time in 20 years not on my trust Summit 670. Put some miles on the new baby, 2014 Pro RMK with 230 miles on it, man what a difference, was able to find some over the hood powder and played in the trees, had to go really slow as it was land mine city. This sled is going to be a BLAST, it is smooth, and the power is right on.

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
Took my new sled out yesterday, all I can say is WOW. Marginal snow conditions, but riding none the less, first time in 20 years not on my trust Summit 670. Put some miles on the new baby, 2014 Pro RMK with 230 miles on it, man what a difference, was able to find some over the hood powder and played in the trees, had to go really slow as it was land mine city. This sled is going to be a BLAST, it is smooth, and the power is right on.
Congrats on the new sled!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
picture.php

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I went from a ‘00 Mountain Max 700 to a ‘14 Pro 800 and my wife also went from a ‘00 600 RMK to a ‘14 Carls Pro 660. We know the feeling that you are having! Isn’t it awesome!

I did throw a leg over a Dragon and Pro a couple times before upgrading, so I was a little prepared. I still catch myself hanging out a little tooooooo far from time to time.

Premium Features