• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Youth Helmet advice

2loggers

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2010
Deer Lodge, Montana
Hi to everyone, I,m trying to decide what kind of helmet to get my little girl for riding this year. Does anyone have suggestions or recomendations of what there kids like? Trying to decide between a youth snowmobile helmet or a modular motorcycle helmet. Can't find a modular snow helmet, we are thinking the modular would be nice so you don't have to take the hemet off all the time but we also think the snow helmet is better for winter. Need any help we can get. :face-icon-small-hap

Thanks

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hi to everyone, I,m trying to decide what kind of helmet to get my little girl for riding this year. Does anyone have suggestions or recomendations of what there kids like? Trying to decide between a youth snowmobile helmet or a modular motorcycle helmet. Can't find a modular snow helmet, we are thinking the modular would be nice so you don't have to take the hemet off all the time but we also think the snow helmet is better for winter. Need any help we can get. :face-icon-small-hap

Thanks
for our kids growing up we did the full face snow helmets with electric face sheilds...the reason was because kids wont tell you they are cold ..until its too late and damage is done, also the goggles and regular face sheilds would fog up..making the kids totally blind and bored..and motion sick..the electric sheilds worked great.....

Premium Features