• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need a favor from someone in the Vancouver area

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
My friend and I were up at the coq on sunday and he broke his steering stem on his 1997 670 mxz s chassie. we need to get a steering stem this week as we left his sled up there. He is from the island and is coming over this weekend and we are going to try to get it fixed up there. If anyone in the lowermainland has one that would be awesome if you would sell it.

thanks Rob

604 308 0899

B

BigPoo

Nov 22, 2008
Langley, BC
www.perfectturfgrass.ca
hope you get it out safely... I saw you trying to get it out... there were 2 of us and we were on skidoos...you were on the hill right before that small steep one.. we almost ran into you while you were going up...you had the mcgyver setup going on..

good luck and ride safe!

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
thaxs man we did not think we could get it out all the way up to the saddel and to the cabin. we got the part and the tools to do it there so we will be back up on saturday. if anyone wants to ride.

Rob

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
yeah we did. took us 1.5 hours to fix it and then rode the rest of the day. man was it awesome up there.

Rob

Premium Features