• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rev to zx seat conversion

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
Ok i finally got the Rev to ZX seat finished and here is a look at it...i also just put a 6 inch riser and RSI 2" bars...RSI pad,heaters,grips and billet throttle,mtn bar.
moved the rev button and kill switch to the front of the bars so they dont get hit while side hilling

DSCF0438.jpg DSCF0437.jpg DSCF0436.jpg DSCF0435.jpg

Last edited:

Snow Duck

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Nice job factory look I would think about it but I think my back rack would look out of place.

I have a cat gas rack that i still want to put on but also think it would look out of place and i have the doo gas can and straps that fit the back of the seat....i will add a bunch of pics after the week end as i finish all that...

X
Jan 25, 2010
i also did that....used a 440 rev race seat...
clearly the first one is befor...then after :face-icon-small-coo

i also put old tire tube around the seals, and made a metal bracket under the seat to rest on the tank, and put styrofoam sm under the seat for added suport!

Picture 012.jpg Picture 014.jpg Picture 017.jpg

heynagel

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
hey XC that looks really good. I've never been a huge fan of how the rev seat looks on the ZX but the 440 race seat really looks awesome!

Snow Duck

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
ya that looks great...nice job also, you can get a plastic paint from Lowes its a valspar brand...thats what i painted the plastic cover on the back with because i didnt think blue would look good...

Last edited:
X
Jan 25, 2010
ya that looks great...nice job also, you can get a plastic paint from Lowes its a valspar brand...thats what i painted the plastic cover on the back with because i didnt think blue would look good...

ya i was thinking that but i decided to go with a red theme so now the whols sled is black and red....dont have new pics yet....i will get some up

Snow Duck

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Sorry guys if you needed info on the seat pm me again my camera took a dump and i lost most of my pics...i can explain some or get you the link to doo talk, where i got some of the ideas and changed some also..

Premium Features