• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Shield, trailer covers

P
Jun 11, 2013
My company makes enclosed scooter/wheelchair trailers with polyethylene covers. These covers have also been used as a lightweight shelter for snow mobiles. Some innovative folks have figured out how to incorporate 2 or 4 shells into an inexpensive covered snowmobile trailer.

We purchased the mold to create the shields from Sterling Technology in PA. We are looking for someone who knows how to connect the shields and make the trailers. Also looking for someone who would like to be a dealer for the shields. We get a lot of phone calls from snowmobilers who want to purchase shields but shipping for 2 is not cost effective.

If anyone has interest or information for me, please respond to this post.

More info on www.doubletakesales.com

sled shield colors.jpg I Tow Sled Trailer.jpg I-towsled2.jpg I-Tow, my car.jpg I-Tow Gray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BallsDeep_5280

Oct 16, 2012
CO
How much do these cost?
What are the dimensions, or are there different sizes?

You guys should beef up your marketing website with dimensions / sizes and pricing information. I'd be interested in a few of these if the price was right.

Premium Features