• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camo 3 inch track troubles

T
Feb 18, 2008
shelby mont.
Has anyone seen this?
I bought a turbo pro with 300 miles and each time I ride it I lose 2 paddles..
I'm not going over 45 mph and not hitting anything. Upon closer inspection of the track I found that nearly every paddle is delaminating. Wtf. I don't have a receipt for the track so am I screwed or are there any dealers that are willing to help?

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
You are probably screwed. Why would a dealer help? They have nothing to do with the 3" track. Did you purchase/install the track or the previous owner? You can talk to camoplast, they might help.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
I just had one warrantied for the same thing. You need to find the dealer it was bought through and have them start a claim.

S
Jan 17, 2010
It might have been one of the first batch...my friend and brothers de laminated in a ride...you could see the rubber look like it wasn't hot enough and fill the mold type look.

Short of it, someone looked at pics and I think sent someone to look at tracks.checked and recorded track/batch numbers etc. .....new track for my brother.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I had the same problem on my first x3, the paddle would rip clean off from the track, Brad at Par went to battle for me and got me a new track. I had 2-3 rides on it and was missing half a dozen lugs. I haven't had any problems with this track. (Knock on wood).

Hope your dealer can get it worked out for you, that sucks!!

T
Feb 18, 2008
shelby mont.
Called camo, they can't do anything but they looked up the serial # and the distributor was western power sports so I called them and they were able to give me the dealer name. So I called him and he said he would help. Now I just have to pull it off and get it to him. Well, it is a step in the right direction!

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
Thanks to addictive power sports in great falls I got a 3 in powerclaw
Today and for a really good price. They also said they would help me pursue
The warranty issue with camoplast.

FYI

3 inch Cat Powerclaw is lighter than the standard 2.6 Powerclaw

T
Feb 18, 2008
shelby mont.
Rode the 3 inch claw today! WOW does it bite!
Doesn't seem to push as much in the corners as
The camo does. Also no paddles came off. Lol
It throws a rooster twice the size of the 2.6. Riders behind me
Beware

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Any feedback on cooling with the 3" PC vs the camo in marginal conditions?

I don't expect it to be any better but thought I would ask.

My 2.6PC cools better than my 2.25 did.

Premium Features