• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutching Questions for 2013 Pro800 163" with 3" Paddle Track

BIGSHOW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
You help would be gladly appreciated. I put a 3" Camoplast on my pro (7 tooth 3" pitch drivers. This track is absolutely amazing! I have a aftermarket can, put 58 gram weights, and running black/silver (160-280), stock helix. In Cooke City I'm only pulling 7900 RPM. For you guys that are running this track what are you doing? Gearing?(is there a pulley manufacture out there), Helix?, Spring?, Weights?
Thanks Again:der:

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Your gearing should already be lowered with going to the 7 tooth driver. I had to redo my gearing in my chaincase after I installed my CE 3". But it sounds like the sled is still n/a so I don't think I'd try to gear it back up to stock since the 7 tooth driver is probably helping you maintain track speed.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Mine is a 156. mine is it tied clutch . I have a 12 with same clutch and same springs and helix. It surprised me that they are clutched the same with the 13 having 7 tooth drivers.

J

Jeff K

Jan 26, 2008
Calgary, AB
I am running the MDS primary weights, black primary and black/purple secondary springs and it is a night and day difference from stock. Much snappier in the midrange, lower engagement and much better back shifting. Give Steve at MDS a call, you won't be disappointed!

Premium Features