• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part I 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING FEBRUARY 10th, 2012 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
WAKE UP!!! :ranger:

Polaris Industries will be rolling out the Newly redesigned 2013 PRO-Chassis RMK next Friday, Feb. 10, 2012...

They will be updating details on the new sled between now and the 10th on the Official Polaris Snowmobiles FaceBook page.

http://www.facebook.com/PolarisSnowmobiles

I'm told we will be looking at some very cool updates to an already amazing platform.

Keep an eye peeled in this thread and on the Polaris Facebook page for details of the new machine as they get closer to roll out!! :shocked:

This will be an exciting year for Polaris I'm sure!

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I saw that this morning as well. They're releasing their other sleds on March 4, so hopefully the RMK is just so amazing they couldn't wait!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The first of the details released ... the very trick extruded aluminum running boards designed to clear snow and keep you planted and in control of the sled.

The new PowderTrac running boards for the PRO RMK...I think they've been listening to us :face-icon-small-win

From my experience with all the different running boards and mods out there... this design is the most promising offering on a production sled I've seen to date... Big holes, nice traction, clean design. Definately an evolution of the the PRO platform.

I like that Polaris is pushing the bar up every year but not throwing out the baby with the bathwater! :high5::high5:

I don't have any other details at this time... but hope to after the release.

ENJOY :face-icon-small-coo

picture.php

Last edited:
A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
oh boy

What is the record for amount of posts in one day on a thread?:face-icon-small-ton

Does that look like an open footwell though? I guess they can't come up with everything. Gotta keep the aftermarket guys on their toes.

R
Oct 17, 2008
I would like to see that as an update to my 2011...that would be the best gift ever. A letter from Polaris stating that I can take my 2011 into my dealer and they will update the running boards to the new design for free. that might be the best improvement to sled.

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
now to convince my wife that she wants my 12 pro so i can ditch the 800 etec and get a 13. good thing i'm taking her into the woods this weekend for her first off trail experience. shes not going to be able to pull that bcx over as easily as the pro. i think i have a good shot here.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
to me it looks like they're riveted on which means you can drill them out, powdercoat them, and rivet them back on for BETTER performance :face-icon-small-coo
AND you could replace them if you bust one

checkout that outter running board support bar going to the tunnel.. pretty trick

Last edited:
P

Powder Buster

Feb 3, 2009
New throttle block?

Looks to me like they finally changed the throttle block. If the shadow doesn't lie the kill switch has been moved. At least we don't have to wait long to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features