• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"2012 Arctic Cat M1100T demo ride in Idaho" - now running on Youtube

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
In the process of uploading to youtube my HD helmet cam footage from the demo ride. Over 12 minutes of nothing but the M1100T Ltd and "the mule". Because of the experience level of all riders there this isn't crazy shoot climbing but more like rolling hills with some trees, some more dense areas than others. The first 3:20 I'm looking for my riding buddy on the Ltd so that explains the "trail like" riding.

The "mule" was 38" ski and rider forward bar location. The Ltd was 40" and stock bar.

Because of HD it's going to take a while. I know there is jack for footage on these new sleds and someone was saying that 30 second videos are not so great so I'll venture into the big world of YouTube.

Be patience, and remember I've got about 15 mintues of Cat seat time in my entire riding career. I also have wide boards at the back on my VanAmburg tunnel so I lost footing a few times. :heh:

I haven't posted this much since I bought my TApex over 4 years ago. Maybe you'll see Dam Dave in the parts of video that have the group in them, even thou I have no idea who he is lol.

Last edited:

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
You're killing us! :face-icon-small-hap
Do you live in LLoydminster? Just looking at your location. It's the only border city I can think of right now.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Use the advanced uploader. It's an option in the right hand column on the upload page. It requires java, but I've been able to upload pretty large stuff on terrible connections using it.

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Use the advanced uploader. It's an option in the right hand column on the upload page. It requires java, but I've been able to upload pretty large stuff on terrible connections using it.

Good call. I've never had a probem even uploading 10 minute HD video on crappy connections.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
That must have been gruop 2, I was in group 1 and we went to a steep hilly area to play:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Group 1 but the Canadian group 1 I guess. We rode Thursday.

Thanks for posting the link, I never did as it wasn't working and the search did so it must have just come online after that.

OK, yeah we rode Friday morning:wave:

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Thanks for putting up the link, sounds like you were pretty knackered at the end.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Group 1 but the Canadian group 1 I guess. We rode Thursday.

Thanks for posting the link, I never did as it wasn't working and the search did so it must have just come online after that.

So I have to ask did you ask them why the test mule was putting out more hp? OR was the other one not putting out full hp. I am sure they are still testing and listening to feedback on clutching and handlebars. Otherwise why let people ride the test mule. I am jsut interested to know if they had the test mule turned up? Or if it could have been a clutching difference. . . Maybe a different muffler?

Ok well I am just wondering I am excited about the sled i snowchecked. I am really thinking I wanna put a different muff and downpipe on it to cut weight but I don't want to mess with the warranty. Personally I feel like different downpipe and muff should affect warranty but you never know. From the looks of it the different can and down pipe will make 10-15hp more and weigh 10-15lbs less. Sounds like a win win to me, Just as good of an investment as buying the sled. But like I said I don't want to mess with warranty. I think cat should offer a accessory "performance" muffler for it. They can do that and not worry about epa and sound i believe.

Premium Features