• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is gonna keep the Pclaw on the 1100T

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
which one gets on top of dry bottomless snow the fastest?? thats the one I want???? not a trench master

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I wouldn't be surprised if the PC was better in new deep snow.

I think the Extreme might be better after the snow has set for a day.
I can remember twice where the old Attack 20 in the powder position worked better than any one elses. Both times the snow was cold and deep.
But after a day or so it began to suck.
The Power Claw is a good good at both. I'd say it bends over a little too much with big power, but that should keep ya from trenching as much as the Extreme.

If we add much HP [220] and up, maybe we need a Extreme 2.5''.

Owen

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I'll be looking to put the CE 174x3 on a new 1100T, I currently love my custom built TM1000 with that track and with a stage 3 kit and some other mods I think that 1100 will perform similar to my current sled but on pump gas instead of AV or race. Will order a 153 base model to start with. Difference between that and a snopro will at least pay for the track.

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
I'll be looking to put the CE 174x3 on a new 1100T, I currently love my custom built TM1000 with that track and with a stage 3 kit and some other mods I think that 1100 will perform similar to my current sled but on pump gas instead of AV or race. Will order a 153 base model to start with. Difference between that and a snopro will at least pay for the track.

I heard that using av-gas in a sled was super-illegal. What's the story with this?

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Hope a 3 inch fits I can't imagine it won't, I will be 162 x 3 if it goes.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I wish I knew.........

The places you can go with boost and a three inch track. I've never been there , but I have a good imagination.

Owen

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I look those pics laird puts up from his boulder rides and I get the shakes just sitting on the couch. I have NO desire to run those no way out chutes.

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
IMO the 3 inch track is the only way to go with a turbo, I can cruise slow in the trees in deep snow and not even think about getting stuck and when the speed is needed it gets up on the snow and goes, very little track spin compared to my other sled with the 2.5CE. Point it up a hill and I don't even worry if I will make it. I am usually playing the throttle on and off for control. I just hope Camo realizes there are probably more guys buying these tracks and cutting them to 15 wide than there are guys using as 16". I really don't want to cut another one. What a PITA!

W
Nov 26, 2007
Valdez
I've got one on my XP - I plan on swapping it to the proclimb.

What works the best? Tablesaw? Set a fence and rip a half inch off each side?

Premium Features