• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ADDED: 2005 RMK/FUSION 900 IQ BILLET chaincase option!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
THANK FOR VERY MUCH for the those that have contacted me..and for those that have paid in full...remarkable..

DB, let me know if you get the info you need and if you get it completed..

ALSO...........The cover will have the ¼” NPT hex socket plug in red ,blue ,black or chrome so please PICK a color of fill plug and insert that on your message in the paypal request so Kreg can get you the right color you want...

i would assume if no color is picked, standard fill plug should come in BLACK to make it easier..

Black is my vote ;)

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
THANK FOR VERY MUCH for the those that have contacted me..and for those that have paid in full...remarkable..

DB, let me know if you get the info you need and if you get it completed..

ALSO...........The cover will have the ¼” NPT hex socket plug in red ,blue ,black or chrome so please PICK a color of fill plug and insert that on your message in the paypal request so Kreg can get you the right color you want...

i would assume if no color is picked, standard fill plug should come in BLACK to make it easier..

Black is my vote ;)

Provided Paypal deposit requesting red plug

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Here is another bad picture of the cover! Its in a sled anyway! I just test fit the modified cover and all is good to go ! I will be starting on these ASAP.Thanks so much to those of you who have already sent deposits or full payment it is a real big help and would not be possible without it :).It will be about a week before all the gaskets , sight glasses,plugs,etc come in by then I should have a stack of covers ready to go out ! Iwill be in touch with all of you on and individual basis as I prepare to ship your cover!

Thanks again guys! :beer;

IMG00071.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT..

just wanted to say thank you for all those that have paid..:beer;

for those that have not paid or contacted me...please send me a PM with your status.

Thank you ALL again w/o ANY of your support and backing this would NOT have happened...and as always...THANK YOU KREG!!!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Here is the latest !I checked on Everything this morning and it's looking good. All of the materials are on the way and should be here tomorrow except for the aluminum which I will go pick up In albuquerque . I will be burning the oil to get all of these done and out no later than one week from Monday and maybe sooner if things go really well. Iam hopeing to get the mill all day this coming Monday If that happens I will make as many as I can in 16-18 hrs or until I get to tired . Than would allow me enough time to get all of the cover that you guys have paid for done.I will keep you guys posted as I make progress and thanks again to all of you .

For those of you who are on the list and have not contacted Sean or myself please do so ASAP. I will be making extra covers but these will be at my expense so the price will be higher. Just let one of us know either way so that you get a cover if you still want one.

Thanks

Kreg

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
So Kreg you ain't got them done yet?? ;):p joking man i can't wait for my bling to go with my 975. Thanks for all the work on the cover.

to everyone else with an 05 900 get your darn cover ordered now so you don't ruin your chain and gears when the cheap plastic one leaks.

Premium Features