• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My new 2005 RMK 900 Budget Build!!!!

N

NewfieBullet1973

Dec 20, 2007
Hey Sean (long time man) - the sled looks SWEET!! Almost enough to make me switch back to the ole 755 (oh wait not a chance) - lol!!! Enjoy and have fun on the globe trotting!!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
just wanted to put a short update on this sled...

i have about 150 SUPER HARD miles on this bad boy and its been fricking AWESOME...it flat out RIPS and been crazy reliable...i have never broken in a sled as hard as i have on this one and i think i will keep doing this way...no more baby'in them...pull and RIP!!

the EXIT shocks up front are the best i have ever felt..they float and control like a dream. the Holz skid is pretty nice also, but i think i need to get stiffer springs since im built like a man and sitting at 250lbs geared up..and i think these springs are for a 200lb rider max, but i will work that later on.

i have decided to keep the sled for sure...gonna bring it with me to Anchorage Alaska when i move there March 2014 for the airforce...

every ride on this reminds me why i love the 900s...SUPER tractor and endless power...BraaaAaaap!!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
just wanted to put a short update on this sled...

i have about 150 SUPER HARD miles on this bad boy and its been fricking AWESOME...it flat out RIPS and been crazy reliable...i have never broken in a sled as hard as i have on this one and i think i will keep doing this way...no more baby'in them...pull and RIP!!

the EXIT shocks up front are the best i have ever felt..they float and control like a dream. the Holz skid is pretty nice also, but i think i need to get stiffer springs since im built like a man and sitting at 250lbs geared up..and i think these springs are for a 200lb rider max, but i will work that later on.

i have decided to keep the sled for sure...gonna bring it with me to Anchorage Alaska when i move there March 2014 for the airforce...

every ride on this reminds me why i love the 900s...SUPER tractor and endless power...BraaaAaaap!!

Glad to hear you're loving it Sean:beer; There's just something about the power the 900 makes that's addictive!:bounce:

Best way to break it in's with the throttle taped to the bar... mine got about 15 miles of 'normal' riding on itwhen I bought it with a fresh rebuild, the rest of the first ride and several thereafter were WOT for as long as I could hold on and I haven't regretted it one bit!

Premium Features