• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Cat boost...Boondocker or Boost-it??

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
As far as I know, Boost-it don't exist anymore. I belive they sold out their inventory this summer.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
I believe Racin Station was messing with the boost-it kits. Sounded like they had them working good last spring. Havent heard anything about them closing shop.

Boondocker is always a good option and I love mine but cat is never their priority so I would probably wait and see if they have a dialed in kit before I messed with any of the manufacturers. That sled is super fun without boost until there is a proven kit out.

S

snowcannon

Aug 20, 2015
Shuswap, BC
Heard a rumor from a local they are selling of stock inventory and after that it's lights off...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have picked up where Boost-it left off. We purchased a lot of their inventory and are building kits now. We have the XIC just like before and have a lot of time on the Ctec 800 engine with boost from spring testing. We will be limited on the number of kits this first season because of other obligations, but we will try to do the Boost-it name proud. There is a reason I have stuck with the Boost-it kits over the years and will continue the same commitment to quality over quantity that they always believed in.

M7-Ballz 2 the Wall

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Anchorage, AK
If you want to get robbed and throw away money get a Push Kit. If you want a kit that doesn't work for ****, a **** tune, and 2-3 year trying to get it to run right get a Push Kit. If you get a Push Kit you'll never want to run another turbo kit again. Just saying.

sledhead162

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2008
My buddy is looking at push for his 17 cat ... what were your problems? What fuel controller are you running?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Ken doesn't make complete well thought out kits and it seems like every kit needs major baby sitting to run "OK". His kit quality is still in 2008 when production level kits were popping up. The industry has moved forward, ken hasn't.

Just move along, you with thank us all later.

F
Nov 5, 2017
Nevada
Ken doesn't make complete well thought out kits and it seems like every kit needs major baby sitting to run "OK". His kit quality is still in 2008 when production level kits were popping up. The industry has moved forward, ken hasn't.

Just move along, you with thank us all later.

How are his kits not complete, or well thought out?
Opinions aside what are the differences between the kits?

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Boost It

If Racinstation is building the Boost It kits exactly as Neil was then that is the kit I would be buying for your Cat. I've rode with a couple guys running this kit and they both flat out worked. Very clean running throughout the whole rpm range. Go to YouTube and check out the Boost It vids.

Premium Features