• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ecu flash from different companies, same?

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Lots of companies offering Ecu flash, are they different between companies.

Have a 1100t with the speedwerks 240, requires a pipe, have d&d full exhaust.

Is the 240hp flash the same as the 215, and the edition of the pipe adds the extra 25hp.

New to these big turbos

Oct 6, 2013
It depends on where you ride. If your low elevation flat land they are all fairly close. Some are better than others but mostly close on power. If your riding at elevation I would use EVO as a primary tune as they were made for high elevation riding unlike the other versions.

Clear as mud right....:face-icon-small-coo

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
You need the turbo outlet and upgraded muffler to get any tune to its full potential.... I forgot to add that.

Thanks for checking in, much appreciated.

Picked up this sled about a month ago, swapped a 2013 m800 limited for it.

2012 1100t limited, currently has speedwerks 240 flash, D&D full exhaust, aluminum charge tube, intake, heavy duty jackshaft, gears and chain, relocated battery, 3" track, 36 inch front end,and some other goodies. This was deadcats machine, he was the original owner and had all the mods done.

After spending a lot of time building vettes, I figured out it was cost effective to just buy um already built. Had been wanting to check out a 1100t, so I did the swap.

Just new to the sled and wanting to understand what Alls going on with it. Most likely add some better skis and the rollover kit and that should be about it.

Reading about each companies flash I notice that some change warm up time and such, just wondering if there were big differences in the tunes from each outfit.

Thanks again

Premium Features