• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Products Coming for the Gen 4

P

Peevo

Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Are there any intake vent covers for the G4? Stock ones are as useless as the ones on the XM. At least it look easier to change them.

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
Are there any intake vent covers for the G4? Stock ones are as useless as the ones on the XM. At least it look easier to change them.

Only two companies out so far for intake vents, Xtreme air vents and Zollinger Racing Products

http://www.xtremeairvents.com/22.html

http://www.zollingerracingproducts.com/shop-our-store/gen-4-intake-protection-vents

The ZRP vents should be done and be ready to shipped out monday

I ordered ZRP vents, I'll post on how they fit and feel.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
you mean the ones that you have to use silicone to seal up..:face-icon-small-dis

If you are talking about the extreme air vents, then you intalled them wrong. You don't cut out the stock cloth. Mine have been super good. Branches and trees don't phase them one bit. Probably the best $50 I've ever spent on a sled besides fuel.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
If you are talking about the extreme air vents, then you intalled them wrong. You don't cut out the stock cloth. Mine have been super good. Branches and trees don't phase them one bit. Probably the best $50 I've ever spent on a sled besides fuel.

was going by past posts in regards to the xm..glad to hear they have been good for you, extreme does make good vents

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
As far as the boards go...I talked to BM Fabrications and Skinz this week. Skinz is optimistically one month out for a production run. BM Fabrications is hoping to have a set to send to production in the next week or two. He has an X model now that he plans to make the boards for first. The SP boards will be made after that. The front and rear bumpers were first priority for. I'm very excited to get narrow and possibly shorter boards on my sled. It's going to make a significant difference in performance. That was one of the best mods done to my XM.

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
Thanks SledSolutions!

zv592M0h.jpg

U7J9theh.jpg

Premium Features