• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO Pro RMK!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely responsive. Anyone of any skill level can get on it and have fun and not feel intimidated. It has beyond exceeded my expectations to this point. Really nice to fill it up every morning from the gas station for $25 also!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Matt how much boost/hp is Erik able to push on pump fuel? Is there a noticeable difference in throttle response running pump compared to straight Av?

This sled intercooled?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Matt how much boost/hp is Erik able to push on pump fuel? Is there a noticeable difference in throttle response running pump compared to straight Av?

This sled intercooled?

This sled is non-intercooled. The most boost I have seen so far is 7.2 lbs at about 11,800 feet elevation. I heard they are running just over 10 lbs on a similar setup with an intercooler. I would have to ride this one back to back with an identical setup sled running av gas to give you a fair comparison regarding throttle response. So far, I have not ridden a 15 setup running av gas. If/when I do, I will try to remember to post my conclusion.

Premium Features