• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guardsman's Pass from the Midway side

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Has anyone gone into the Guardsman's area from the Midway side? Where would you park by Wasatch State Park? After the storm this week will there be enough snow on the road to ride up that way and how long of a road ride would it be?

I live in Orem and generally meet my friends in SLC by Brighton to ride, but it would be nice if it is worth it to just park in Midway and meet up with them from that side.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Grooming report says they are grooming it, call lofty peaks snowmobile tours (435) 654-5810 to verify that is the case. They operate out of the golf course parking lot, which is basically the trailhead.

Last edited:

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Park at the state park... Just follow the road up to the gate, then turn left and park at the parking lot. Can't miss it.

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Def enough snow missy. I dont know how long the "approach" is on groomers, but you can always dash off for fun.

You planning on launching wasatch SP this weekend? I have been wanting to go snake creek

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Def enough snow missy. I dont know how long the "approach" is on groomers, but you can always dash off for fun.

You planning on launching wasatch SP this weekend? I have been wanting to go snake creek

I am definitely thinking about it Powdr! Kimi and Justin want to ride Guardsman Sunday, wanna check it out and head up that way and meet up with them maybe near Jeff's cabin?

Premium Features