• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guardsman Pass

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
Wondering how to get to the parking lot at Guardsman Pass. We are trailering down from Evanston tomorrow to ride, because it looks like this is where the most snow is. But none of our group has ever been there before. Any info is appreciated!

D

D7-Ryder

Dec 13, 2011
Lehi Utah
sledaddiction said:
Wondering how to get to the parking lot at Guardsman Pass. We are trailering down from Evanston tomorrow to ride, because it looks like this is where the most snow is. But none of our group has ever been there before. Any info is appreciated!
Google map how to get to Brighton ski resort. when your going up the canyon watch for signs that say guardsman.

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
Cool thanks. Anybody else riding up there this weekend? I just checked the weather report for Brighton. Its calling for rain tomorrow! I hope that means snow where we are at!

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
Did you ride Guardsman today?

We sure did! It was our first time there, but we had a blast. The snow was decent, but could use another storm. I bumped a few rocks, and got stuck on a log haha. We got into the trees and found a few deep spots. All in all it was a great day! Especially for being the 17th of November. No complaints!

Thanks to the guys who gave me some directions. Between them and my TomTom we only got lost once lol.

Oh and it was snowing on us all day. Should be some freshies tomorrow.

D

D7-Ryder

Dec 13, 2011
Lehi Utah
sledaddiction said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy

Did you ride Guardsman today?

We sure did! It was our first time there, but we had a blast. The snow was decent, but could use another storm. I bumped a few rocks, and got stuck on a log haha. We got into the trees and found a few deep spots. All in all it was a great day! Especially for being the 17th of November. No complaints!

Thanks to the guys who gave me some directions. Between them and my TomTom we only got lost once lol.

Oh and it was snowing on us all day. Should be some freshies tomorrow.

Damn it. I was gonna go today. thought it would be slushy up there.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
It wasn't slushy! We found a couple little meadows to get some practice on the carve! Fun day ;) it was really coming down when I left. 5" fresh this morning, lets dance for several more so we can ride over the long weekend in our backyard!

D

D7-Ryder

Dec 13, 2011
Lehi Utah
dude said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by D7-Ryder

Damn it. I was gonna go today. thought it would be slushy up there.

D7... Love your Labowski quote ;-) OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!!!! Too funny...
best movie ever.

P

Polaris2012

Nov 6, 2011
Layton UT
Drove up the Sunday just to see how the parking was and to find the place. Fair amount of snow. Lots of people parked up there and unloading sleds. Regretted not taking mine. It is suppose to get warm this week up there though.

K
Feb 11, 2010
Ran up yesterday and the snow was sweet we rode all day and didn't hit anything! filmed a little bit ill try to post a vid later today:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features