• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Putting new bodywork on

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
I wouldn't get the bdx/ssi kit. It's not as narrow as the 2018 plastic.

You can't go to the 2018 plastic unless you have the new style 2018 running boards. We will have a kit with 2018 plastics, but it will come with our new 2018 Narrower ProLite Running boards.

The Hood kit we have now will work with our current running boards (which is 1" narrower than stock), or with stock running boards.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
You can't go to the 2018 plastic unless you have the new style 2018 running boards. We will have a kit with 2018 plastics, but it will come with our new 2018 Narrower ProLite Running boards.

how about the 17 mountain cat? boards *look* same as 18.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
hoods

Here is a 2016 with the new front end.

This will be the best option for people in most cases. It looks great and is narrower than your stock 2012-2017 plastic. And then if people want the 2018 side panels which are narrower yet, you will need our other kit with the narrower running boards.

I tell you what guys, everyone thinks they need the super skinniest sled as they can get, but unless you are doing some serious hardcore side hilling, the main biggest difference of the 2018 is the clutches and the motor. That is what will blow you away when you ride one.

We have a really cool new dash in the works, I will put a picture of the model up in the future. We are designing it now. But the dash plate and windshield will be in one piece. The there will be cold air intakes on both sides of the gauge like we do now.
Less weight, a cool look and effective cold air intake hood which draws cold air from the front and by the gauge.

We are going to have a variety of options for hood graphic kits and complete wraps too for people who want the whole sled done up. Its all in the works.

2018 plastic.jpg 2018 plastic 2.jpg

Premium Features