• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 850 ecu reflash

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Any video of it on the snow?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
No videos released yet. As i understand a few of silbers riders will have this kit on snow the rest of the season testing longevity of the 850 etc. next season it will be offered. Soon as can get some video posted will up date. From what jistin says its crisp and runs perfect.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
No videos released yet. As i understand a few of silbers riders will have this kit on snow the rest of the season testing longevity of the 850 etc. next season it will be offered. Soon as can get some video posted will up date. From what jistin says its crisp and runs perfect.

It will get tested. Those guys are not easy on equipment. Lol.

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
It will get tested. Those guys are not easy on equipment. Lol.

There will be a lot of testing. The rest of this entire season, Justin will not realease products that do not meet that standard he's set with his axys kits at this point. (Reason cat kit not finished) and he also aims to have all his kits ecu driven. This will be another simple bolt on kit. Looking forward to it

Premium Features