• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Those pesky election fixin' Russkies

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
So wait... Russia did meddle in the election? Im so confused, i thought it was all "fake news"... Only merit when its used to discredit Obama?

justout-1498419102301.png

sincethe-1498419346476.png

obama-1498419445894.png

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So wait... Russia did meddle in the election? Im so confused, i thought it was all "fake news"... Only merit when its used to discredit Obama?]

On contrare, the mainstream media only covers it if it implicates Trump.
Now that it implicates the Democrats, the story is buried or totally ignored.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
J
Jan 15, 2010
On contrare, the mainstream media only covers it if it implicates Trump.
Now that it implicates the Democrats, the story is buried or totally ignored.

His whole point is the fact that Donny has said over and over again that there was no Russian interference at all, and now that he thought to make it about Obama and it works in his favour all the sudden there is tons of Russian collusion... and all his followers eat it up.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
His whole point is the fact that Donny has said over and over again that there was no Russian interference at all, and now that he thought to make it about Obama and it works in his favour all the sudden there is tons of Russian collusion... and all his followers eat it up.

You simply continue to change facts to fit your agenda.
Trump did not uncover this, the CIA did.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
You simply continue to change facts to fit your agenda.
Trump did not uncover this, the CIA did.
??

James never said anything about who or where it came from. Merely pointing out the obvious. When the problem implicated donny, nothing bad was happening. All good, no medling, anything else is fake news. When he can try and use the russia meddling narrative to try and throw obama under the bus, hes all for it, its the truth. Shout it from the rooftops. Oh wait, that still means you won in an election WHICH WAS TAMPERED WITH.

Donny is out here once again showing he is playing checkers in a high stakes game of chess.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
??

James never said anything about who or where it came from.

Quoting jtk "now that he (Trump) thought to make it about Obama"

Trump didn't think to make it about Obama, the CIA discovered that the Russian interference was happening with the democrats knowledge and they chose to hide it.

Just how should our great President Trump react to a revelation like that?

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Quoting jtk "now that he (Trump) thought to make it about Obama"

Trump didn't think to make it about Obama, the CIA discovered that the Russian interference was happening with the democrats knowledge and they chose to hide it.

Just how should our great President Trump react to a revelation like that?
By admitting he was wrong and that there was Russian involvement?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

J
Jan 15, 2010

Exactly. He is trying so hard to pin anything on someone else that he doesn't care if it completely contradicts something he has insisted on for months. makes him and his followers look like complete idiots, even CBC radio was making fun of this latest episode, I about drove into the ditch I was laughing so hard.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

I'm not disagreeing with that, not at all.
But that humility is lost on nearly every politician. Regardless of party affiliation.

J
Jan 15, 2010
That's stupid.

The first paragraph of that article describes your response. And the rest of the article describes the majority of your responses.

It must be stupid because it makes your great leader look like the idiot he is. Too bad it's true, and a very accurate description.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Investigation Potential... Voldemort... ya know.

Of course the Russians interfered in our election. We do it too. It is in any government's best interests to try to influence elections in other countries to bring people to power who view their government the way they want to be viewed. The US has been doing it for over a century. Not sayin' its right, but there it its.

NOW IF Trump was involved, Trump should be held accountable for it. It's Treasonous. But seeing how our relationship with Russia is still no cozier than in Obama's days, its a fairly moot point. I'm pretty sure as much as I think he's a bonehead, he was smart enough to keep himself fairly insulated from any outright wrongdoing. I tend to think the investigation is never going to really uncover anything, at least not for a long time, but the amount that folks in his administration keep having to admit to "just a little bit more". The Man & the people he picked are not to be trusted. They are not forthright. How many more people is Trump going to fire because they're not 100% loyal to him & willing to make some Unbreakable Vow to him. Geez, Voledmort, :face-icon-small-fro get with the program. (have you ever noticed most Emoji's have no nose? Does this make them evil dark wizards who have divided their soul into 7 pieces?)

Good luck to Robert Mueller. I don't envy him his job. Way to recuse yourself Jeff Sessions. Despite whatever your arrogant boss might tweet about you.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The more info that becomes apparent, the quieter the left gets on this subject.
Just another "sky is falling" story that they were totally wrong about. AGAIN!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We all knew the Clintons were crooked, but as details unfold of fusion GPS and uranium one we realize that they have found a low far beneath rock bottom.

It has become sobering how lucky we are that Trump beat her.

J
Jan 15, 2010
We all knew the Clintons were crooked, but as details unfold of fusion GPS and uranium one we realize that they have found a low far beneath rock bottom.

It has become sobering how lucky we are that Trump beat her.

You really need to lay off the brietbart.

Do you know why firms such as fusion gps exist? Because operations such as political campaigns hire them to research opponents. In this case republicans hired them during the primary and then they were retained to continue. Is there anything illegal in this? No. Not even according to faux news... the funny part is that I bet he really did get pissed on by those hookers, I'd love to see the look on his face when the tape comes out.

As for the uranium deal, you do realize that there is nothing new here, it has been investigated many times already (like Benghazi) and nothing has come up. It was approved by 9 agencies, the state department was a minor player. Note that part of the deal is that the uranium controlled by this mining company cannot leave the states...

Oh yea, it also came out today that donnys guys asked wikileaks to get them hillarys emails via illegal means. That's asking someone to commit a felony, but you don't hear about that on brietbart.

Senators flake and corker nailed it yesterday.

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Can't wait till the confidential informant sings like a bird. Unless the Clintons and Obama have him whacked first.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Can't wait till the confidential informant sings like a bird. Unless the Clintons and Obama have him whacked first.

You really need to lay off the breitbart! :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win
Hahahahahahaha!

Premium Features