• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 XM dies

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Riding all day, on the way back to truck. Sled bogs, then dies.... pull it over, acts like it's runningb on one lung. Wait 10 minutes, it fires up, but won't go over 3600 rpm. Take to dealer, after hours, buds says low voltage from Rave Valves (that were replaced 2 weeks ago)...any suggestions? In McCall, and Mile High Motorsports was awesomr in staying open late to put on Buds...

Ace

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Sounds like the fuel regulator. I'm in McCall as well! Drinking whisky at The Mill this very moment. I brought my turbo and both my 850's if you want to ride with us tomorrow and ride one of my 850's. Going to be an expert level ride if you're interested.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Chad, thanks for the offer! I appreciate it, I really do! We are going to chase the wires tonignt, and see what comes of that! What kind of Whisky are you drinking?

Ace

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sounds like the fuel regulator. I'm in McCall as well! Drinking whisky at The Mill this very moment. I brought my turbo and both my 850's if you want to ride with us tomorrow and ride one of my 850's. Going to be an expert level ride if you're interested.

That's a solid offer if I've ever seen one! This is why I love Snowest!

Thanks to Chadly, Newtrout, Blindman, Ace and Doug we had a day full of this ?

attachment.php

IMG_0498.jpg

Premium Features