• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman 12-16 1100 bolt on performer kit

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Thoughts on this kit? I'll be adding the intercooler. It is significantly cheaper than the Evolution Powersports kit so I am suspicious. I plan to run the 100LL tune most of the time and pump gas tunes when I can't get 100LL. I'll be adding an Evolution Powersports TCL stage 3 delete kit to address the clutch issues. I'm new to the 1100 turbo thing. I just bought my 2015 a few days ago. Thanks!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I personally would go with the Evo Kit for 1100t mountain over anything else. There are a lot of companies that have good knowledge of the 11t on flatlands but few do have the testing in the mountains that EVO did.

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
I personally would go with the Evo Kit for 1100t mountain over anything else. There are a lot of companies that have good knowledge of the 11t on flatlands but few do have the testing in the mountains that EVO did.

Just curious......where are all the videos and comments about the Evo stuff (1100t or Viper)???? Its a rarity to hear anything good or bad about the kits. I had a 215 tune on my 1100t but was injured an unable to ride it the winter I got the tune. Then traded the sled on a Viper. Not trying to bash ....... you just never hear or read anything about them.

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Just curious......where are all the videos and comments about the Evo stuff (1100t or Viper)???? Its a rarity to hear anything good or bad about the kits. I had a 215 tune on my 1100t but was injured an unable to ride it the winter I got the tune. Then traded the sled on a Viper. Not trying to bash ....... you just never hear or read anything about them.

Hardcoresledder, loads of evo Info

H
Jan 14, 2016
May be a little late to reply but I ride with 3 Evo tuned sleds including mine and absolutely love it. Other companies have bogus hp claims on pump gas but they never seem to stack up. Rode with a bmp tuned sled an a td sled neither were very impressive. Can't say anything about speedwerx haven't rode with one yet. Besides the Evo tunes there brv valve is a night and day difference boost is always there really changes the way the sled preforms.

C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
Have a speedwerks tune on a m1100t, straight 240hp. Cold air intake, D&D full exhaust. Goes like a stripid *** ape.

Deep powder parks, sparse trees, quite a bit of fun. Climbs real well.

Heavy nose, waste gate chatter, engine braking effect when ya let out, are what I don't like about the machine.

image.jpg

Premium Features