• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spirit Mt Hill-cross and Hill Drags with 20'' new snow

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
comming Fri night. Chalk one up for the mountain sleds. It will be nuts with a few hundred hill crossers, hill draggers and the little 120's. Stuck trucks and a full bar.
Keep commin' you guys we're going to have a ball.

Owen

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
sounds like a good time with the freshies on the way. Course if it warms up a couple degrees it's gonna be sloppy.

Are you and Big John still gonna beat on each other?

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
My squirrel monkey still weighs 185

That's what you get when you're lowest bidder. Actually if his travel's too tough , I'll be riding. I'll probably run the easier classes eitherway.
It think I'm as faaaaa---large as Big John anyway. We should run our own sleds.

Owen

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
howdy gents.... Don't know any of you but came accross this and I am going to go. Sounds awesome and the weather should be great for spectators

C
Dec 19, 2002
The kid was supposed to race again this weekend after being grounded by his doctor the last month. He skipped school and headed for the Big Horns instead. With all the snow from last weekend and the snow due tonight and Friday the hill should be have more than enough snow. Maybe too much, blizzard warning out for the Duluth area. It started snowing in the Detroit Lakes area about 6 PM tonight.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
That's what you get when you're lowest bidder. Actually if his travel's too tough , I'll be riding. I'll probably run the easier classes eitherway.
It think I'm as faaaaa---large as Big John anyway. We should run our own sleds.

Owen

Post pubecent growth spert there Owen??? didnt know you grew 7" and gained 60 lbs???-LOL-BJ

Premium Features