For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Currently: is it winter yet?
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,418 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Default SLP Pipe reviews?

!!for 800 RMK!!!

The sound is clean, weight drop is always welcome but for those who have swapped it, is there actual clutching proven gains being had? Like clear example of pulling 8100 with stock clutching to say now running 8400rpm with the same setup etc? I know they sound good and the seat of the pants dynometer always validates what our wallets tell us.

I know it wont make the sled worse, just hard to justify doubling the investment beyond the can into the pipe for dyno numbers on paper.

Last edited by Wheel House Motorsports; 11-07-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Wheel House Motorsports For This Useful Post:
Snowedunder (11-06-2018)
Members of SnoWest Snowmobile Forum have rated post 4172196 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!
Old 11-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Currently: Not set.
whitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond reputewhitejeepxj has a reputation beyond repute

I have no experience with the SLP setup but I know that when I got my jaws pipe I had to add 2g of weight to the primary because I was pulling at least 200rpm more on the same run versus the stock pipe. That and the fact that I had the sled dyno'd with and without the pipe was enough for me to believe it works as advertised.

SLP has a good reputation too, looking forward to seeing what people have to say.

Favorite riding spot - chic chocs!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to whitejeepxj For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 09:14 AM
GoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond repute

We had an 2016 that we had to add 3-4 grams to primary to get the peak RPM back down to 8250.

I am still seeing a lot of interest for the 850 pipe sets that are still in development. I am being told twins first than the single will be worked on and released.

randy@gobigparts.com

We Offer Skinz, Slydog, 509, WRP, SLP, Boss, True Adventures Gear, Powermadd, Sportech, VForce, Holtzman Eng, HMK, ROX and much more.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Currently: Let 'er SNOW!!
Timbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigParts View Post
I am being told twins first than the single will be worked on and released.
Same info i am getting. In addition, I was told the single pipe may not happen at all this winter, due to the twins being a priority. Time will tell . . . .

Old 11-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Currently: Not so patiently waitingon my Patriot....
greasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond repute

Just put one on my 2018 Switchback Assault along with a NSP clutch kit. Went from 10-66 to 10-70 weights and still pulls between 8300-8400 rpm. Impressed so far but I will see as I put more miles on.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:51 PM
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel House Motorsports View Post
The sound is clean, weight drop is always welcome but for those who have swapped it, is there actual clutching proven gains being had? Like clear example of pulling 8100 with stock clutching to say now running 8400rpm with the same setup etc? I know they sound good and the seat of the pants dynometer always validates what our wallets tell us.

I know it wont make the sled worse, just hard to justify doubling the investment beyond the can into the pipe for dyno numbers on paper.
I assume we are talking 800 not 850

I ran a BMP pipe/can bullydog, and it ran good. Rode a few sleds with SLP pipe set and nothing else, not sure what they were pulling for weight, but they ripped, period. If you can justify spending the money on the can for essentially no gains, you sure as hell should pony up and go for the pipe too *as long as you arent concerned about the chance of cracking a pipe and ruining a day (hopefully that issue has been properly addressed)*.

Last edited by goridedoo; 11-07-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Currently: sourceinnovations.ca
Teth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond reputeTeth-Air has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goridedoo View Post
I assume we are talking 800 not 850

I ran a BMP pipe/can bullydog, and it ran good. Rode a few sleds with SLP pipe set and nothing else, not sure what they were pulling for weight, but they ripped, period. If you can justify spending the money on the can for essentially no gains, you sure as hell should pony up and go for the pipe too *as long as you are concerned about the chance of cracking a pipe and ruining a day (hopefully that issue has been properly addressed)*.
The cracking is usually eliminated if you go ahead and add your own header wrap under 2 beefier hose clamps on either side of the temperature sensor. You need to make sure they stay tight too. I know one guy who cracked a can as well. Mine was good.

http://www.sourceinnovations.ca

We also have TKI Belt Drives, Arm Candy A-Arm Braces, Oil Tank Inserts, Reversible Scratchers, Polaris Suspension Couplers, Track Clips, Clutching and more.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Currently: Making Feethookers!
meathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond reputemeathooker has a reputation beyond repute

SLP made a big difference.

the setup bikeman made a HUGE difference
Arctic Cat Proclimb, M series / Polaris - Pro, IQ Raw, Edge, IQ, and IQr / Ski doo - XP and XM / Yamaha - Nytro
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...climbgreen.jpg
Price $165-$185

Old 11-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Currently: is it winter yet?
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,418 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathooker View Post
SLP made a big difference.

the setup bikeman made a HUGE difference
Care to elaborate a little more? I have the option of getting on both of them and just seeing what is going to provide the most bang for buck.

Turbo is always on my radar, just trying to keep this build a little simpler and cheaper. But if I break the $1k mark on parts for pipe/can/tuner etc im just going to make the jump to boost and fairly unlimited power.

Old 11-08-2018, 05:32 PM
SLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond repute

Hello guys, just watching your thread and thought I might help answer some of your questions. This video shows our 2 stock 2015 AXYS 800 switchback pro-s (twin sister sleds), one with the pipe and clutch kit installed and one totally stock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhtitJgqf6Q

The stage 2 is good for about 9 hp over stock and as you can see, the clutch kit does a good job of getting that hp to the snow.

We have made some changes to the pipe since it was first released in 2014 and we have also learned a lot about other things to do with the sled that can prevent exhaust cracking (installing a torque arm and making sure your motor mounts are in good shape are the 2 most important parts).

Price on the pipe set and everything required to set it up on on the sled runs between 950 and 975 depending on your model and elevation.

The Following User Says Thank You to SLP For This Useful Post:
Teth-Air (11-15-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Timbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Timbre For This Useful Post:
cascadesnowjunky (11-08-2018)
Old 11-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Basic Member
deten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond reputedeten8 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Currently: Dreaming of colder days
motocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Currently: Waiting for the snowstorm of the Century
Ride_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond reputeRide_The_Rockies has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Currently: Dreaming of colder days
motocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond reputemotocrazy2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-09-2018, 01:29 PM
SLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 11:19 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 12:13 PM
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 05:46 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 06:07 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Currently: Not so patiently waitingon my Patriot....
greasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond reputegreasemonkey3406 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Currently: 850 modder
revrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Currently: Parking the pro and polishing the CVO..
G-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond reputeG-Force has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Currently: fixin green combines
himarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond reputehimarker has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Currently: 850 modder
revrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond reputerevrider07 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register