• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB Mountain and Trail Can Installation and Weight - Pics

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I have been Running and Selling GGB for more than 2 years now-
The coating holds up well doesn't crinkle-and wears very very well.
Keeping the cost down on this product is the key- as the day's of opening your entire hood to expose your motor to work on it, are day's gone by- so seeing your shiny exhaust is not as important or let's say as EASY as it used to be-

S/C

J

jwebb06

Dec 17, 2012
Schleswig, IA
Installing my GGB Mountain can on a '16 Axys Pro RMK 800 right now and got the factory suitcase out, put in the GGB can put on the top two springs where it connects to the pipe then I have the one short spring left and the long one. Im assuming the short one I dont need and run the long one from the bar it was around on the factory can up to the loop on the inside of the can? I tried that but then it seemed like the can didnt wanna fit in the exhaust exit hole in the bottom side panel.... it rubbed in the front and left a gap in the back? Is this just how it fits? Anyone got ideas on how to get it to fit more centered in that hole? or have pics of how to hook the springs? Any help would be great!

M

moex

Jan 21, 2008
jwebb try taking the long spring and hooking it to the tube it used to be hooked to but hook it towards the front of the sled not on the rear where stock was located. Also did you transfer the rubber pieces from stock exhaust? I've only done one but I think that's how it went.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
It looks well if you had it done Sledheadd.

I have the trail and mountain on my Axyz- and on my 14 pro-
Unreal how much better the trail can sounds on the Axys than the previous pro's 11-15..

More throaty- and not as ear shattering on the top with the PV's open

S/C

Last edited:
Premium Features