For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Currently: waiting on winter
freak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond reputefreak485 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Golden ticket holders

I see now there is a GOLDEN TICKET BOUNS for those with them that if we use it this year we GET another $1000 off a 17 too! then it starts to decline..500 for 18...ect. What are you guys going to do, I was going to wait till 17 but now that we could do it twice? I only have 300 miles on my 15 with this lame winter we have had in Central MT soo....I would most likely take a big hit on it? What's everyone's train of thought.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Currently: Not set.
tdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond reputetdblakes has a reputation beyond repute

I'm keeping my 15 for another year and look at checking one in '17 😎

Old 03-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew / Polaris Ambassador
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Polaris guy and have been for years but I'll be waiting a year for the 17.

I'm sure the new Axys will be fine but...........new motor, new track, new tunnel, etc.......Don't feel like being a Guinea pig for Polaris. Just look at the past record, 11's were okay (with issues) but the 12's were better. 13's with the new belt drive and new a-arms were okay (with issues) but the 14's and 15's were better. Go back further and it' s the same story. Again, I'm sure they will be great but my thoughts......Give them a year and let them work out the "little" things and then I'm in!!!

Polaris Pro RMK Axys 850 / 163
Polaris IQR 600
HD Street Glide with all kinds of goodies
Can Am Maverick X DS Turbo
Legend Enclosed Trailer (the toy box)

The Following User Says Thank You to FatDogX For This Useful Post:
Hardass (03-03-2015)
Old 03-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Currently: Play Time is over, back to work
LongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond repute

It really sucks that polaris is requiring us to buy a pro or assault with the ticket. There are those of us that go to the mountains 2-3 times a year and want to do a leasure trail ride with the wife and kids. I bought the RMK LE for a reason, the front cooler. Why does polaris force us to buy something that we did not buy in 2015 with the ticket? I sold my 2012 RMK for a great price that I could not turn down. Now I'm ready to replace that sled for my wife with a new 2016.

What is the best thing to do with a Pro for cooling? 2 sets of scatchers and a set of ski z's? What are people doing for low snow conditions on these pro's?

I know Indy 500 knows what I'm talking about. Any suggestions without re-engineering a pro just because of a ticket?

Old 03-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Currently: Waiting
Dartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond reputeDartos has a reputation beyond repute

From what I've found the SKS is the only Axys sled to offer the front bulkhead cooler. I would check with your favorite dealer to see if it qualifies.

Old 03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
soreloser is an unknown quantity at this point
Garage

I'm pretty sure the sks qualifies for golden ticket. At least that's what i understood going through the Q&A Facebook thing.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Currently: Going Left!
Indy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Give it some time, I bet we will be able to use our golden ticket on more models? I have way too many questions to be answered before I think about getting my golden ticket out of my picture frame I like the SKS, but not sure if the price is correct? If so that is awfully expensive for my taste.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:31 AM
slabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond reputeslabman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Gold Ticket a sham

How are guys figuring that they are getting a $1000 dollars off when they snowcheck with the gold ticket. You are paying $16000 with GST for a PRO 155 which is way more then my $12000 I payed for my 2013 pro 155 so you are actually giving Polaris a extra $1000 so that they can hold you into buying a new sled every year. What a scam.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Currently: POLARIS AMBASSADOR
sledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck322 has a reputation beyond repute

My 2015 was built exactly how I always wanted an RMK and my current golden ticket is good for 2017 so I will wait. Looking forward to seeing everyone with the new sleds and how the hold up.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Reg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond repute

Both the Axys build volume from poo, and discounts a year from now on holdover 2016's, will be interesting to watch. I'm guessing they don't want to overbuild, but will be tempted. If this was a banner snow year in the west this year it would be easier - build lots of them. If next year is big on snow with little holdover, poo will be kicking themselves that they didn't build more. Ah, the life and times of being an OEM...

Old 03-03-2015, 12:35 PM
rmkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond reputermkrazy87 has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register