• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFT Racing Viper "Spooled-Up" Kits

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
OFT Racing has spent years developing plug and play fuel systems, world record performance and the best upgrade kits money can buy!

We have spent the last year testing and developing the Viper "Spooled-up" kits! We are proud to announce not only a 240 horse complete upgrade for you MPI equipped Viper but also a industry first 180 to 270 upgrade utilizing most all of the 180 kit parts!

The 240 "Spooled-up" kit consists of a head shim to lower the compression to a safe point for 12 pounds of boost, new for the Viper is a intercooler to cool down the increased charge temps, the same larger injectors that we have tested for the past two seasons and utilized in our Nytro "Spooled-up" kits all last season, a manual boost controller used in conjunction with the standard waste gate actuator to increase boost as well as easily adjusted for altitude compensation, we are also now including a cam timing tool to make the install a breeze!

The kit is $1349.95

We offer a optional CNC cut cam gear to make the installation as easy as possible for $70

We do all our testing as well as tunes and tech support utilizing a power commander PCV PTi unit. We do not make up any names for it or mark up the price but this is the unit that has allowed us to offer a money back guarantee on our 180 fuel systems for it consistent performance and "no tuning required" The Power commander is sold separately for $459.95 and is highly recommended.

I'll hit up a few questions in advance that I know will come up soon.

Do we provide a blow off valve?
No, we have tested the Mitsubishi style bypass valve on Apex engines with way bigger turbos at 20 pounds of boost with great performance. Not to mention the bypass valve is very efficient recirculating it right back to the compressor inlet keeping your shaft speed high when you get back into the throttle.

Do you need a aftermarket fuel pump?
We actually prefer to utilize the stock fuel pump whenever possible. This is because the internally regulated fuel pump does not very with altitude and allows the factory ECU to still be accurate with changes of elevation. With our larger injectors we have plenty of flow on the stock pump.

Is it a MPI Intercooler?
Yes, the first kits will be utilizing MPI intercoolers while we finalize our production runs.

Lead time on these kits is less than two weeks

We saved the best for last! We now have a kit to take your 180 turbo kit and Spool it up to a 270 kit with the best of everything!!!!

What this consists of is...
Turbocharger upgrade! We take your 15G turbo, install upgraded thrust bushings, install a 19t compressor wheel, machine the compressor housing and balance it! If the turbo is not brand new it will get a full rebuild as well.
3 External injectors mounted above throttle bodies
Powercommander PCV PTI since this system requires a way to drive the external injectors we provide the PCV!
Fuel systemBillet Fuel pump block off, fuel pump, regulator, relay, billet fuel fitting adapter for factory injector rail, billet fuel rail for secondary's and all fuel lines cut/crimped as possible.
Boost controller
Intercooler
Cam timing tool

All that for $2995.95!

Its hard to upgrade a kit that comes with everything, but we once again offer CNC Cut cam gears for $70 and offer ARP head studs for $150.

As always, Thank you for your interest in OFT Racing
Rick Coffman
www.OFTRacing.com
Rick@OFTRacing.com
907-306-2025

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
The more of these that are moving, the more options are opening up!

First off the High Elevation 240 upgrade. If you're running your sled upwards of 8-9k we can get some big efficiency gains utilizing our same 19T upgrade that we use in our 270 kit. $500 to retrofit your existing 15g or $650 for a billet compressor wheel.

That brings us back to the 270 kit, we can do that same billet wheel for only $150 extra

ARP Head Studs for $150 on any kit

We also stock Carrillo Rods and 9.5:1 pistons. With OFT Racing the sky's the limit of what your 180 kit can do!

huffymtx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
has or will anybody been using this set-up in the nytro or viper debating on this or mpi 240

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Just from a fueling standpoint I believe mpi is still using the gems box on their upgrade where oft is using power commander 5. From my experience the power commander makes a big difference. That being said, I have mpi's intercooler and fuel pump upgrade on my sled both are very nice high quality units and work well with the pyschosled version of the power commander. I'm sure oft's upgrade is very nice, it just wasn't available when I did mine.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
It just a much smoother seamless method of fueling. It is user adjustable with a laptop or one of the add on LCD gauges from power commander but if you buy one from oft or pyschosled they come preloaded with a map for your setup. The preloaded maps from either company are the key as it would take a lot of time to tune without a base map. I can tell you on my sled with the old dobeck box similar to gems I was always having to stop and make changes for elevation or snow conditions and I never could get the afr numbers real consistent throughout the Tom range. With the power commander (I also have the autotune module) it runs consistent afr numbers, never hiccups, or stutters, and generally just runs much better. I doubt it myself adds any peak power but it runs way better with any boost or rpm I choose.

I only got in a few rides last year once I got it completed and I can't wait to ride it again.

Premium Features