• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PCV

A
Jan 28, 2011
BUtte,Montana
I have an 08 800 Dragon, no mods, Super Q can. I have zero miles on a brand new top end. What would be a reliable map for the power commander? And how do i keep an eye on my EGT's?
Thanks guys

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
you are gonna wanna find out what flash is on your sled.
there are pcv maps built off of various polaris flashes.
Once you know what flash you have it will be much easier to find a pcv map.
hope this helps

A
Jan 28, 2011
BUtte,Montana
my dealer said it was the latest flash 3.3 virson i am going to west yellowstone on fri so im trying to find a good map before i go. I am not risking running it with out the pcv. any help or input would be awesome.also sohuld i keep running polaris gold i got a barrel of it but if there is something better out there i would like to look into it.

Snowman 2001

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Othello, WA
my dealer said it was the latest flash 3.3 virson i am going to west yellowstone on fri so im trying to find a good map before i go. I am not risking running it with out the pcv. any help or input would be awesome.also sohuld i keep running polaris gold i got a barrel of it but if there is something better out there i would like to look into it.

i believe that would be the april flash

Premium Features