• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Way to go sh & gp !!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G

girlpowder

LOL!!! Now I gotta go and check it out. I'm always shocked when I see a pic. That SH!!!;)

What thaaaa??? I was hoping it wasn't me. That's nice. Now I'm really LMAO big time.!!!

Sure I'll sign that. It was a fun day with nice memories.

Last edited:

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
GP, now that you are a celeb., can I still ride with you? Now I know that falling off your sled was not for lack of skill but its now considered a talent! LOL! Way to go Ron! Thats recognizing the fun factor! You guys ROCK!!!!!:beer;:beer;:face-icon-small-win

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
iEI7Q53NZiqM.jpg

:beer;

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Wow, I am lame. I just looked through the utah threads to make sure I wasn't posting something that has already posted and didn't see this thread. Then I make a new thread and find this one!:eek: Well congrats!

G

girlpowder

Wow, I am lame. I just looked through the utah threads to make sure I wasn't posting something that has already posted and didn't see this thread. Then I make a new thread and find this one!:eek: Well congrats!

Your not lame!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Adam. It is me. Your just wishing you had pics of all my sticks when you rode with me.:rolleyes::beer;;)

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Yep. Frank is on it.:beer; We left Heber around 11:30 and got out there around 2:30 and had two cows down by 4:00. We left the ranch at dark and I got home around 9 PM. It was good!:D They should fill the freezer well.

Last edited:
G

girlpowder

Yep. Frank is on it.:beer; We left Heber around 11:30 and got out there around 2:30 and had two cows down by 4:00. We left the ranch at dark and I got home around 9 PM. It was good!:D They should fill the freezer well.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you having us over for dinner????;) Glad to here my bro came through.

Premium Features