• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Studded snow tires cost lives

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
Unfortunately for us Sweden is "gifted" with the most moronic health and safety researchers in the World!!!

That study has been discussed a lot here lately and most of us are pretty sure that they were ordered to find that studs kill people, and the reason is to save money as unstudded tires has less wear on the road surface compared to studded tires.
Meanwhile the politicians are busy deciding what to waste the potential save, I'm guessing they will fund a lotof research regarding the suffering of nonbinary persons trapped in buildings with just Ladies' and Gentlemen's restrooms an no Binary Gentlebeeing's restroom.

Sweden, unfortunately is a sick country at the moment. It used to be great, now it's just a money wasting haven for snow flakes and immigrants.....

I'm considering to define myself as a non taxpayer and see if that will work...... I mean, forcing us to pay taxes is just the patriarchy's way to suppress the poor bastards defining themselves as non taxpayers, right?!?!?

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Unfortunately for us Sweden is "gifted" with the most moronic health and safety researchers in the World!!!

That study has been discussed a lot here lately and most of us are pretty sure that they were ordered to find that studs kill people, and the reason is to save money as unstudded tires has less wear on the road surface compared to studded tires.
Meanwhile the politicians are busy deciding what to waste the potential save, I'm guessing they will fund a lotof research regarding the suffering of nonbinary persons trapped in buildings with just Ladies' and Gentlemen's restrooms an no Binary Gentlebeeing's restroom.

Sweden, unfortunately is a sick country at the moment. It used to be great, now it's just a money wasting haven for snow flakes and immigrants.....

I'm considering to define myself as a non taxpayer and see if that will work...... I mean, forcing us to pay taxes is just the patriarchy's way to suppress the poor bastards defining themselves as non taxpayers, right?!?!?

Thanks for your insiders insight on this,

This is the direction that the democrats want to take our great country.
We can thank God for President Trump for fighting on our behalf.

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
We have something here called "The Zero Vision". That is the road safety goal that no one should be killed or severely injured in a traffic related accident.
Unfortunately the politicians only remember that goal if it doesn't cost any money. So at least around here, in what our dear politicians think of as the more remote parts, the only result we have seen from this Zero Vision is lowered speed limits and raised speeding fines.
....and studded tires, which is undisputedly the better choice for grip on snow and ice, needs to be held back by governmental propaganda because it is too expensive ro repave the roads once in a while.

oh, and by the way. Our parlament just voted to give themselves a pay rise.... apparently not many voted against.....

Premium Features