• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's out!! Polaris has released the 2016 on their website!!

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
I ride a 15 switch pro-s and am loving the ride. Earlier this winter I found some rare to me pow. Was 4 ft in a nice bowl so got to play in for 1/2 an hr. Can tell you guys you are in for a real treat. This platform climbs on top very easy and guessing the rmk skid and the new track will do it soo much better. Before it even got on top the fluff front went right up if you were atleast half way back on seat and footboards. Or if you were more forward, ski's would only come up maybe 3 or 3 1/2 ft and stay there while riding on top.

Not much of a boondocker but once I remembered how all I needed was to lean into the turn, didn't require both feet on one side. Mind you I ain't a pro at this so I didn't go full sideways like you guys do but it did carve with ease for a novice. Sorry never rode a previous rmk so cannot compare the ride from that to the axys but I am sure you guys will love it.

As for power, engine is real smooth throughout the powerband and a lot of power compared to previous 800. I didn't have any minor problems that some are seeing. Most are isolated. Seen one engine failure on HCS but think that was a foreign object so isolated incident, not the design.

B
Mar 8, 2011
I said it once and will say it again, I wish they would have a better fit and finish between the seat and gas tank. Otherwise, I will be putting in alot of overtime myself.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I said it once and will say it again, I wish they would have a better fit and finish between the seat and gas tank. Otherwise, I will be putting in alot of overtime myself.

I don't remember anything that stuck out with that one. I also don't remember noticing if it was any different than my 13.

If I was going to buy this year, I would not let that keep me off this chassis whatsoever. :)

For me, not a factor of whether I buy or not.

Premium Features