• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2007 POLARIS 600 RMK 155 with lots of extras

A
Dec 11, 2007
duluth, MN
I have a 2007 POLARIS RMK 600 155 that has 1 mile on it. I just purchased it and have not had a chance to ride it. It comes with SLP pipe and can, V-force reeds, SLP air horn kit with SLP pre filter kit and FLOW rite, WALKER EVANS AIR SHOCKS all the way around, HOLZ ice scratchers, POLARIS underseat bag and PROJECTOR beam headlight, Billet wheels and spring adjuster blocks, LED tailight, FLY SNO-X bars and risers, PHANTOM brake resevoir, Chrome with flames flyscreen, Powermadd handguards, with ROX billet mounts, Silver POLARIS skidplate, all intake vents have been prefiltered, and lastly I have already removed all the ugly warning stickers and black siliconed all neccesary gaps. I will consider any reasonable offers or even trades. Any furter questions feel free to email me direct at nuorala33@hotmail.com or call 218-591-8190. I will try to post pics but if that doesn't work I will send them to anyone interested. You will not be dissapointed! Thanx! Oh yea, It will come with all stock parts also.

Premium Features