• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris 800 163'' RMK LE in Washington---SOLD!!!

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Still counting views

Still counting views. It's looking like the season is done up here in Washington and never had a chance to ride it. Is there a record on views and having a sled still for sale?

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
There was one a few years ago, and edge chassis if I recall, he had a saying from Forest Gump in the ad line. Something like " Lieutenant Dan" i think that sled ran on here for at least a year or two before he sold it!

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Still counting views.

I remember the LT Dan sled nice sled. I am thinking the 2015 RMK LE is going to b a keeper sled and is going to be my sled for next year. Looks like the year is done. See everyone in the fall.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
I think you are putting way to much stock in the number of views.

My '13 sold with only a couple hundred thread views.

Just goes to show that even if everyone in the world can see it, it still has to be priced right to sell.

Good luck!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I remember the LT Dan sled nice sled. I am thinking the 2015 RMK LE is going to b a keeper sled and is going to be my sled for next year. Looks like the year is done. See everyone in the fall.
We ride til the end of May most years... just getting started!

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
With a new price??
Same sled, out the door at local dealer now $10,599.00
Dealer says wait til fall cause Polaris is going to offer some factory rebates that will get the hold overs even lower!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
With a new price??
Same sled, out the door at local dealer now $10,599.00
Dealer says wait til fall cause Polaris is going to offer some factory rebates that will get the hold overs even lower!

Your local dealer has a 2015 Holdover SnowCheck-only LE-800-RMK 163" with the painted tunnel/spindles/skid, Electric Start, LW Arms, extreme front and rear bumpers, piggyback shocks, pro taper bars, front tunnel cooler, chaincase, handlebar bag, seat bag, tunnel bag, under-hood bag, two extra side panels, tether, full sled cover, on it?

Post up a pic... I'd like to see that thing.

Last edited:

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Yes it is a 163 LE as mountain horse said

This was a special one year special snow check order. There is not many of these out there. This sled comes with lots of extras. Thanks

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Still available ttt

Still available. This sled was a one time chance to get snow check. Not many of these around. Never even rode yet.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
FWIW I just sold the same sled but a 155 with just under 800 miles, ice age bombers, and a skinz float plate for $8300.

turbo800rmk

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2010
Mandan North Dakota
really~~

you been trying to sell this sled for ever....obviously its not worth that kind of money....now you think its worth more or going to be worth more than you were trying to get out of it last year!! haha

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Yes I think it's worth it

I have not seen one rmk800 163 LE not a terrain dominator or pro but a 2015 rmk LE 163 snow check out there. This was a one year one time snow check to get one of these. If these dealers do truly have this sled at these low prices I have been told can you please post up names of dealers and numbers. Thanks but I doubt there are truly even one at a dealer.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Nice sled and if economics wasn't eating your sack it'd probably be sold by now!!! June, flooded market and rumors of another El Niño winter is making it not only a buyers market but rather a screamin' deal market!!! On the bright side... By fall only two things will happen. It'll either be worth less or more!!!!:welcome:

Premium Features