• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 rmk 600 highmark turbo sled

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
I am selling my recently built 2008 rmk 600 custom sled with a highmark turbo on it. it is listed in the classified section also. I didn't get to ride last year so i am selling the sled to have surgery on my arm. i am asking $6,800 plus i will help with the delivery to the best i can.
Please look at this sled and make me an offer, reasonable offers will be considered.
pictures shown are sled not fully assembled (filter off to show turbo) and old white skid plate on unit,(new black skinz one on now) plus riser block and gas rack are powdercoated black.
thanks for looking!!!
mike

sled 1.jpg sled 3.jpg turbo.jpg track.jpg

Last edited:
C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
sent you a PM. PM me your phone number otherwise.

Sled runs great by what i have got to ride across yard. 155" camo extreme. no bottom end boggles. very snappy throttle response.

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
hp is about 190+ on race fuel (vp112) @ 8 pounds boots in nebraska

boost was set at 8 pounds back here and can run up to 13 or more out west if your want. (10-12 are nice numbers they say to run at in mountains)

only has about 50 miles or so on new motor rebuild and turbo install. break in time only. no major rides at all. i never got to ride it other than load and unloading in garage.

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
OK GUYS NEW PRICE TO MOVE SLED!!!!!

$5700.00
Nice turbo build for a step up. i will help with delivery if buyer pays for fuel cost to meet partway, otherwise buyer need to come get sled at their cost.

Premium Features