• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Yamaha NITR0 - 240 hp TURBO

2010 Yamaha NITRO - 240 hp Turbo

Black, used 3 months (like new) with warranty, 162 x 16” track, 240 hp MC Express Turbo kit - dealer installed, Reverse, Extra gas can, belly pan and scratchers $19,950 (20% discounted). Located in central B.C. :face-icon-small-coo

10_mountain_FX_nytro_162_2.jpg

Last edited:
M
Jan 14, 2004
I have a buddy looking for an MCX Nytro and from the sleds we've talked about and called on Yes I would say you are going to have a tough time seeing that kind of money for that sled with what it has on it. Is it worth that, probably if a guy was to try and build it new from scratch, are you going to get that much, highly doubt it. JMO

Good luck with the sale.

M5

new sled - rode 3 months

I bought the sled directly from the North American distributor for MC Express and a long term Yamaha distributor (and whom is a good friend of mine). I have also personally met the manufacturer of the MC Express Turbo, so I know he puts out a quality product. This was dealer installed, all new pieces and guaranteed no problem (not some parts gathered off E-bay or a swap meet) I think the price is right, so if I don't sell it, I will ride it another winter!

T

tuning forks

Dec 27, 2007
nytro

Link, sorry but your mistaken. As long as you have a yami dealer do the install w/ mc-express turbo warranty is valid. Check into it,no B.S.

C
Jan 8, 2005
Calgary
Just spoke with a Calgary Yamaha dealer today about warranty on sleds built w/an MCX turbo. He said there is no warranty if a turbo is put on the sled. Also said if the customer doesn't mess with the setup there will almost never be any issues with the sled, turbo or build.

C
Jan 24, 2009
the mcxpress turbo itself will have a warranty but the sled will not have warranty. yamaha offers factory warranty on the 180 horse push turbo and the 180 horse mpi supercharger distributed by yamaha. the mcxpress turbo system comes with a parts warranty from mcxpress but no matter who installs it the sled will not be covered.

warrany on boosted sled

You can check with the North American distributer - P.G. Yamaha - I believe there has never been an issue here. Maybe I should take it down to the Washington snowmobile show and sell it off the back of my truck? :face-icon-small-hap

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
thats what i heard also

the mcxpress turbo itself will have a warranty but the sled will not have warranty. yamaha offers factory warranty on the 180 horse push turbo and the 180 horse mpi supercharger distributed by yamaha. the mcxpress turbo system comes with a parts warranty from mcxpress but no matter who installs it the sled will not be covered.

i believe you are absolutely correct about that, the push and mpi have done extensive testing with yamaha so that yamaha will continue the warranty on the sled if these are installed by the dealer.

S

scarlier

Dec 29, 2009
Sicamous, BC
Warranty?

If u have a good dealer they will stand behind their work. As far as getting PG yamaha to cover anything good luck. Speaking from experience all Don (PG Yami) does is blame bad fuel and install and does not stand behind the dealers at all.
My opinion is get the install done at a dealer who has done a lot of them and build a relationship with them and MCX products will work well. It is all in the install.

My two cents.

Premium Features