• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The "Official" SnowHawk Pic thread.

M
Jan 22, 2008
Hawkfest 09 group pic

Skip and Bud lead us down to a real good honey hole with deep powder and a steep hill with a few trees, we were all taking a break after making a hundred different lines.

IMG_0186.jpg IMG_0184.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
how to move a hawk

i couldnt find the topic of how to move a hawk but i think i found the easiest way! i can almost get as much air as cailen with the fork truck!

picture.php

picture.php

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
they have 2 orange banners!!!!!!!! i think if adb had made a die-cast hawk sold in walmart they would have caught on alot quicker...i want one and will trade for a orange banner

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
503 lives in 2009

my hawk redone in black and blue. not all graphics on it yet from TLDK but working on it. been on a few good rides in the backcountry and on the trails in michigan and boy its fun!

the lookout point you see in the picture is two different bodies of water. The first is Torch Lake which is called the 7th most beautiful lake in the world by NatGeo several years ago. The second is the Grand Traverse Bay area of Lake Michigan. More pictures to come later this season!

hawk 2009 overlook.jpg IMGP1210.jpg

Premium Features