• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carls Cycle 1140

C
Mar 24, 2009
Hey Dave, Blue is for sale, Runs as strong as ever! Let me know if you have any interested contacts. Guess I should post an add huh? I would like to get $7000 obo. I call you in few days...feb2010 016.jpg

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Carls does not quote power because Jack tunes at elevation, not on a dyno. He does not build his own pipes etc. so no need for the dyno in that respect. He obviously does his own porting and develops his own configurations with clutching, Ignition, intakes and even some pipe tweeks. Making a sled run great and kicking butt at elevation is key, not getting HP numbers off the dyno.

Also he works very hard on suspension and track and ski configuration for a great handling sled that gets up on the snow and does not dive etc, so he does not have a lot of time to run things on a dyno either. Builders who tune their sleds to run at elevation usually have a better product. Those who don't end up looking like PSI.

Everything I just posted is speculation. :face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features