• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minimizing more then just sections..

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
It would be nice if we could minimize or hide more then just the main sections... For instance, I ride a yamaha, and I don't look at the other sled mfg forums. It would be nice to be able to hide those. Right now, the only option is to minimize the whole sled area.

The same with the other main sections too.. swapmeet, snowtalk... and the like

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I think we should have avatars for all of the different sub forums.

Here, I found one for Yamaha. ;)

Sherman_Tank_WW2.png

On a serious note, that's a good idea ruffryder, I've seen other forums that have that.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It would be nice if we could minimize or hide more then just the main sections... For instance, I ride a yamaha, and I don't look at the other sled mfg forums. It would be nice to be able to hide those. Right now, the only option is to minimize the whole sled area.

The same with the other main sections too.. swapmeet, snowtalk... and the like
I think you will get your wish on this one. Give me a couple weeks to see if I can get this implimented

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
While I know there are a few people on the forums that have it in for me, for the most part, I am trying hard to add features that allow YOU to pick and choose from to customize YOUR experience on the SnoWest forums.

Premium Features