• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 yamaha nytro 40th anniversary HP3 prorpane turbo

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Each tank holds 6 gallons so you have 12 total. Brad was saying he could out ride other turbo sleds running race gas. He has a tendency to hold the flipper to the handle. His HP3 Apex would go much farther then the other sleds too...

J
Nov 27, 2007
nytro

I have riden that sled and all I can say is if you are worried about getting your stuff caught in the venting your balls arnt big enuff to ride it. It runs and is really fast. the rear suspension rides cushy soft but has an overload spring to stop bottoming (I like). we toured around and granted we were all on turbos but fuel was not an issue even though the rest of us were packing extra. hope it finds a good home.. julio

G
Dec 12, 2007
Rawlins, WY
I rode this sled at this years Yamaha dealer meeting in West. Two words, BAD ***. Val and Brad have made a monster. Everyone needs one of these. So much fun. They might start selling these kits to certain dealers that they trust installing them. About $11,000 though, better have some deep pockets.

Premium Features