• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD Turbo Nytro Tunning Tips Wanted???

W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Looking for some input on the new BD box with ADA (Air density advantage). I am running 15lbs of boost. What clutching and tuning tips do you guys have to get rid of the low end gurgle or hesitation? Also are you guys happy with the performance???
Your honest comments are welcome. :D

What are you running for clutching at 7k-10k 15lbs. ??

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Looking for some input on the new BD box with ADA (Air density advantage). I am running 15lbs of boost. What clutching and tuning tips do you guys have to get rid of the low end gurgle or hesitation? Also are you guys happy with the performance???
Your honest comments are welcome. :D

What are you running for clutching at 7k-10k 15lbs. ??

get ahold of JSCC on here, rode his nytro at fairveiw runnin 14lbs, VERY crisp, dont know if hes runnin the ADA programming though. It was at just under 10K feet

W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Jscc ?

I spoke with him earlier in the season. I ran his #'s the switched to the new BD box w/ ADA. I still have a little hesitation. I was told that I would have to live with it. Is this the same for everyone? Also since I installed the new box my battery is loosing its charge Mon-Fri when I dont ride. Anyone else have these problems? I built 2 sleds this season and both have the same identicale problems. What do all think????:confused:
One more problem I have is when finishing a big pull, the sled loads up and dies for a while. Herd others have this problem. Could be a factory ECM Problem.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I spoke with him earlier in the season. I ran his #'s the switched to the new BD box w/ ADA. I still have a little hesitation. I was told that I would have to live with it. Is this the same for everyone? Also since I installed the new box my battery is loosing its charge Mon-Fri when I dont ride. Anyone else have these problems? I built 2 sleds this season and both have the same identicale problems. What do all think????:confused:
One more problem I have is when finishing a big pull, the sled loads up and dies for a while. Herd others have this problem. Could be a factory ECM Problem.

If you wanna spend the coin I would suggest getting ahold of dave @ powderlites and get an RB3 controller.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I too have a small burble on the bottom end with the BD turbo, running 5000-9000'. Have only a few rides on it and still getting it dialed in. BD did the install in ID Falls, seemed a little lean at first but everything is working now. It would die like yours when you'd let off after a long pull but we changed a few numbers on the bottom end and it stopped.

Talking with Jeff he made it sound like you guys had it figured out. He also said he was running 50/50 on his fuel at 12 lbs of boost. BD told me specifically to run 110 at 10-14 lbs and 112 at 15-16 lbs. Right now I'm at 14-15 lbs and it pulls like a freight train. Need to get a different track and suspension.

W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Funny you should mention

Jeff's sled in now running straight 110 at 15lbs. He loves it. He to has the low end burble, but none of the other problems. I am almost woundering if there is something wrong with my box. Hard to do anymore tunning when were out of snow.......
What about the dead battery problems??? Anyone........

What BD Box are you running extreme??? Are you running the new ADA Box ????

Premium Features