• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boat!!!

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
2004 Maxum 2000SR3....* 20 ft, I/O, 5.0 220hp motor.... pretty cool stuff!

water.jpg

trailer.jpg

trailerfront.jpg

Bow.jpg

now we can pull into Friday Harbor and no longer feel like poor white trash - LOL!

P
Jan 28, 2003
What is poor white trash? From what I see on here no one is hurting. Ok...well maybe the tree huggers...lol. Nice boat. Wish I had one for these nice hot days. PB

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
first test drive is Friday..... :) come one, come all - LOL!

we've pulled all the sled trailers (2-, 3- & 4-place), the old boat - over the pass - with my trailblazer... but my goodness - this thing is BIG!

newboat.jpg

we're using the truck from now on :D

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Loading up the crab pots tonight. Drop them off in the morning, tool around the San Jauns, have a little chow in Friday Harbor. Pick up the pots, and fresh crab, and party at the Air Show. Kinda beats going to work on a Friday.....

R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
Very sweet ride you two,will it pull my big *** up out of the water? Enjoy, Cheers Red Dog.

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Come on over, it will pull you up. Just don't be hoppen on my sled on the back of the pickup truck at 2:00 AM and expect a ride, because that ain't gonna happen...

4 1/2 months till Revy time..................

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Congrats!! Much nicer than the old boat for sure:D.

I replaced my old boat as well--but nothing as new--more to the fishing side for tuna--40 to 60 miles offshore.

Powderboy's neighbor just boat the identicial boat--real nice lines.

Powderboy is getting a bow rider this weekend as well--but I think it is to big to tow--a Cobalt 272 bow rider--it is way cool--a 525HP Mercury racing engine--it moves--dang near 70mph.

I am thinking I am very envious of you guys headed out for some crabbing and cruising up in the SJ's.

Be safe and have fun in the sun:sun:

Yammadog--how come you won't jump behind my new boat??

H20SKE...

Premium Features