• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sign this Petition. Idaho Boulder White Cloud Mountains in Trouble of being closed

R
Dec 28, 2007
Eagle, ID
Tell Obama you don't support closing down the Idaho Boulder-White Cloud mountains to sledders and all forms of motorized recreation. Groups are pushing for him to make this area a National Monument since they failed to have it designated wilderness. They still want it to be wilderness, but this is the fast track to keep us all out as it only requires his signature, which is bs.

Sign this petition please. It literally takes a few seconds. I also shared this with friends on Facebook; do the same if you're familiar with that garbage. Thanks all. For those who want to ride this area and need advice, let me know.

Click Here: Oppose this National Monument. Keep it open to sledders.

n8_zpse7c7f5ad.jpg

n82_zps57e9a589.jpg

Jen2_zps1af9ff49.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Got to be saved from enviro grab!!!
I've ridden Smiley Creek, Salmon Headwaters, Pole Creek, Baker Creek, Boulder City...fricken phenomenal country!!!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for signing our petition, "Barack Obama: Oppose the creation of the Boulder White Clouds National Monument.."

Last edited:

stcatman

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
cottonwood idaho
was proud to sign

what a pathetic world we live in now,I run a rock crusher now in McCall Idaho and last week had a jerk named jeff from the blackhawk subdivision come and threaten to shut me down for making too much noise, he is from california by the way he said the realitors are selling peace and quiet for his neighbors summer homes I told him this is our job and how we make our living and support our familys

Premium Features