• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tracker 2 light on when turned off?

65pony123

Oct 1, 2010
when i turn it off the indicator light on the side still flashes red same as it does when it is on? why?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I can't say I've seen this in particular. But I have seen some of the T2's drain their battery when they are turned off.
Do you know if your battery is getting drained? If so, BCA will warranty the beacon. If you need help, feel free to give us a call 1-877-766-9244

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Try this first

Take the batteries out and then re-install them. Mine was doing that when I put the batteries in the first time. After thinking about it for a bit, I tried taking the batteries out and putting them back in, kinda like I've had to do to my cell phone to get it unscrambled once in awhile. It worked fine after that. Then I took it outside and tested it to make sure it was functioning properly. I found my wife's beacon no problem.

Also, after shutting it off, turn it back on, write down the percent of battery remaining, shut it back off, wait a day, turn it back on and see if the percentage changed. Then you will know the problem has been resolved.

65pony123

Oct 1, 2010
did

took the batteris out and put them back in still doing it and also yes it is using the battery. was 86 yesterday now its 80 today

Jan 26, 2009
Tacoma, WA
I'd call BCA if I were you. See what they say.

How do you check the battery percentages on these things?

When you turn it on IMMEDIATELY look at the window for it to flash the battery % number. It only flashes it for less than 2 seconds. So I usually am looking at the window when I turn it on. Ya gotta be quick!

:cheer2:

Premium Features